“PVZ’s Man” won his contender series fight

He himself is calling himself "PVZ's man"?

Y I K E S

Going to be awkward when they break up and another fighter has that distinction.

Wondering how long before PVZ gets that Playboy offer you know she will take. And I don't blame her. She made more getting to the final on Dancing with the Stars than lots of good fighters make in their UFC career.

WME should make him legally change his name to “PVZ’s Man” if he wants to fight in the UFC.
def would be funny hearing bruce buffer say that as his nickname, with that voice inflection he does - first name... PAIGE's MAN... last name

So people are still buying to the "I was gang raped now buy my book". Really I mean REALLY? You see her as a normal gang rape victim? Check Rose for example she told that she was molested as a child and I have zero reason to doubt her.

She was gang-raped.

But was she really or was she just selling her book? Does she come of as a gang rape victim to you. Her ex school mates are writing in the comments that she is lying.

Banging Paige is emasculating? Then let me be emasculated.

I like new PVZ boobs

Also "breaking" in thread titles should result in life-ban

I mean she was gang rapped at a party when she was younger. Just because it's a pretty white female doesn't mean life is simple

Man I get gang raped all the time

It's hard work

But was she really or was she just selling her book? Does she come of as a gang rape victim to you. Her ex school mates are writing in the comments that she is lying.
She was also bullied afterwards. People are terrible.
Based on what I have read, I believe her.

She was also bullied afterwards. People are terrible.
Based on what I have read, I believe her.

Well I don't since there is zero proof and she decided just magically to add this to her book. Like really? On top of that she does not seem like a gang rape victim in any shape even the interview she tried to brush the question fast a side.

I mean she was gang rapped at a party when she was younger. Just because it's a pretty white female doesn't mean life is simple

so they had like a rap battle to see who could bang her? or was it just a bunch of guys rapping at the same time? either way sounds horrible

He's gonna be a discount Bryan Caraway at best.

Well I don't since there is zero proof and she decided just magically to add this to her book. Like really? On top of that she does not seem like a gang rape victim in any shape even the interview she tried to brush the question fast a side.
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

As horrible as being raped is, how the fuck are you going to use that as a platform for attention? She seems to do all the wrong moves at the wrong time... I.e. tell all book after going 1-2 in the ufc (or something), reneging on her hair cut p.r. Stunt, rolling around trying to sexualize Reebok in the most embarrassing way. It’s hard to sympathize with such attention seeking behavior.

She clearly has issues. I mean, would bang, but a crazy b*tch like her isn’t wife material. That type could make you live in hell.

I’d say your every day pretty girl has a way easier life than some obese chick that has the face of a boise 2.

Agree, specially for working environment, rather the fat ugly one, she gain her job by intelligence not for screwing your boss.

Lol theres no class in existence that has it better as a group than hot white bitches. Just party until your looks start deteriorating, and marry a millionaire.

Don’t be so fast to judge! Nowadays, latinas, Thai, Chinese, if they got fake boobs, paint their face like a muralist would do, buys the trashiest clothes and party hard; they all got great chances with millionaires.

He's gonna be a discount Bryan Caraway at best.

Well, Caraway never called himself Tate’s man, he even had a name before she signed with Strikeforce, if you’ve been a fan since that long you’ll remember about that times. Then she became famous for beatin cans and being “hot”; until Ronda came and exposed her.

This guy is trying to get into UFC now her gf is already signed. Different situation.

Last edited:
They say being a pretty girl is the worst thing that you can be born as:

-no one really cares about who you are and only values you because you are hot
-all girls will hate you/be jealous and all guys will be nice just to fuck you, then will discard you when the looks wear off
-even if you are smart, have value inside, people only pay attention to the outside (see #MeToo movement).
-you run the risk of getting raped or gang raped (which happened to PVZ)
-you think your only value to the world lays in your physical appearance, so you are terrified of growing old and then mutilate your body with plastic surgery
-once you get old, no one cares about you

Look at any former beautiful movie star, and they all had shit show miserable lives. Marlene Dietrich did not leave her house for the last 15 years, would pee and poop in bottles around her house, and was terrified of letting people see her as she was and not the sex symbol they remembered. Monroe was a junk bomb that OD'd and was used up by half the men in Hollywood. Liz Taylor saw more cocks than the Purdue Factory, was married like a million times, had more STD's than the alphabet, plastic surgery galore and died an agonizing death and was really unloved and devoid of family......the list goes on, it ain't what many people think. As an age old adage purports: careful what you wish for, as you just might get it.

a really good post with a lot of insight. I always thought hot women sure can climb some career steps faster but have it much much more difficult to reach certain life goals you described. The hate a woman nowadays gets just because she is attractive like PVz is sad and in part all the ugly meetoo women are also responsible who spew their hate against attractive women.

We once had such a woman at work who always agitated against men being all assholes and hot women whores. The simple truth was she never once had a relationship or sex because she had a repulsive character and was deeply in need.

Already emasculating himself that much eh? I give it <2 years until PVZ loses attraction to the soy boy and bangs another

a really good post with a lot of insight. I always thought hot women sure can climb some career steps faster but have it much much more difficult to reach certain life goals you described. The hate a woman nowadays gets just because she is attractive like PVz is sad and in part all the ugly meetoo women are also responsible who spew their hate against attractive women.

We once had such a woman at work who always agitated against men being all assholes and hot women whores. The simple truth was she never once had a relationship or sex because she had a repulsive character and was deeply in need.
Yeah, we had an ugly butch dive at our co pant who was just a repulsive person, talked shot on everyone and only made it places because people were afraid to get in her way. One night in the sack and her life would have been changed. Jealousy is one of the most powerful yet sad traits a person can have. People, especially women, can do some crazy shit when motivated by bitterness and jealousy.

As horrible as being raped is, how the fuck are you going to use that as a platform for attention? She seems to do all the wrong moves at the wrong time... I.e. tell all book after going 1-2 in the ufc (or something), reneging on her hair cut p.r. Stunt, rolling around trying to sexualize Reebok in the most embarrassing way. It’s hard to sympathize with such attention seeking behavior.
Yea I agree with ya there for sure man. She does make it hard to like sympathize with her

Back