“PVZ’s Man” won his contender series fight

WME should make him legally change his name to “PVZ’s Man” if he wants to fight in the UFC.

v9Mlqw.gif

Hate all you guys want but he’s probably in the middle of titty fucking her just after she served him eggs and pancakes in bed.

As horrible as being raped is, how the fuck are you going to use that as a platform for attention? She seems to do all the wrong moves at the wrong time... I.e. tell all book after going 1-2 in the ufc (or something), reneging on her hair cut p.r. Stunt, rolling around trying to sexualize Reebok in the most embarrassing way. It’s hard to sympathize with such attention seeking behavior.

Listen, this is important.

We shouldn’t mention her hair cutting fiasco because she was only 20 (or something), and according to Sherdog, a person under the age of 35 is simply too young to make any decision, and is also too young to be held accountable for any decision or thing that they might say.

Now leave pvz alone, and forget that she lied to terminally ill children.

I hope this clears things up.

As for her man, I find it mildly entertaining that he is riding the coat tails of a person that is quasi famous for having a shitty ufc record and is best known for breaking promises to sick children (though we shouldn’t talk about that) and is somewhat decent looking.

Listen, this is important.

We shouldn’t mention her hair cutting fiasco because she was only 20 (or something), and according to Sherdog, a person under the age of 35 is simply too young to make any decision, and is also too young to be held accountable for any decision or thing that they might say.

Now leave pvz alone, and forget that she lied to terminally ill children.

I hope this clears things up.

As for her man, I find it mildly entertaining that he is riding the coat tails of a person that is quasi famous for having a shitty ufc record and is best known for breaking promises to sick children (though we shouldn’t talk about that) and is somewhat decent looking.
I listened to you and I just want to know that you’re being HEARD. Courageous post!

I listened to you and I just want to know that you’re being HEARD. Courageous post!

Thank you. It wasn’t easy.

I fear the wrath of Sherdoggers for even mentioning the hair cut incident, but with the support of people like you, I mustered the courage to do it, though I knew it would upset my sponsors.

Austin Vanderford is not only banging Paige, he also exploited her minor fame and emasculated himself to get his foot in the door at the UFC.
Plus he’s undefeated 5-0 AND he claims natty.

He’s on his way to becoming one of Sherdog’s most hated.
Is Austin a smart businessman? Is his UFC future bright?

View attachment 409649 View attachment 409651
For your troubles.

I doubt he's natty considering his girl isn't, but I still like his ambition.

Funny how almost anyone will believe a girl when she says she was raped even though charges were never brought to court. Im not even saying she wasnt i wasnt there, i dont know, but people are willing to believe anything without any proof just because its a woman, when clearly there is something to gain from it, especially if your book is about to come out or is out. Seems shady to me but what do i know.
reminder that she lied to kids with cancer. said she was gonna shave her hair and donate to some cancer kids charity if she got into the ufc? or something. but some promise she made, but then backed out because she would lose money in sponsors and what not because she would be bald

He'll have all her good stuff in his face tonight.

Jesus, I'd be embarrassed to sell myself in any walk of life by referring to myself as 'XXXXXX's Man'.

Fucking male bimbo. Surprised the UFC didn't give him a contract though.

reminder that she lied to kids with cancer. said she was gonna shave her hair and donate to some cancer kids charity if she got into the ufc? or something. but some promise she made, but then backed out because she would lose money in sponsors and what not because she would be bald
I read about that seems really weak after you promised to do it for kids who might not see tomorow, but if looks is everything for you you will even put your hair before cancer children.

I read about that seems really weak after you promised to do it for kids who might not see tomorow, but if looks is everything for you you will even put your hair before cancer children.
well if looks is everything so why you just don't make the promise in the first place?

well if looks is everything so why you just don't make the promise in the first place?
I dont know, i wasnt trying to defend her, i was just making a sad statement that if your hair is more important than sick kids well than i dont know where your prioritys are.

I think its great tht PVZ has given this dufus the time of day, it just proves that she has absolutely no standards whatsoever and theres hope for us all.
tenor.gif

He himself is calling himself "PVZ's man"?

Y I K E S

Back