“PVZ’s Man” won his contender series fight

Hey Paige, what are you up to tonight, you know I could buy you a pair of boobs and let your bf fight in the UFC if you know what I mean. - DW.

His body is ready, her puppies are ready.
#NattyCouple

Bounce_green_shirted_boobs.gif

It was a good ass fight and he showed he's got heart and a fighter's mentality.

They say being a pretty girl is the worst thing that you can be born as:

-no one really cares about who you are and only values you because you are hot
-all girls will hate you/be jealous and all guys will be nice just to fuck you, then will discard you when the looks wear off
-even if you are smart, have value inside, people only pay attention to the outside (see #MeToo movement).
-you run the risk of getting raped or gang raped (which happened to PVZ)
-you think your only value to the world lays in your physical appearance, so you are terrified of growing old and then mutilate your body with plastic surgery
-once you get old, no one cares about you

Look at any former beautiful movie star, and they all had shit show miserable lives. Marlene Dietrich did not leave her house for the last 15 years, would pee and poop in bottles around her house, and was terrified of letting people see her as she was and not the sex symbol they remembered. Monroe was a junk bomb that OD'd and was used up by half the men in Hollywood. Liz Taylor saw more cocks than the Purdue Factory, was married like a million times, had more STD's than the alphabet, plastic surgery galore and died an agonizing death and was really unloved and devoid of family......the list goes on, it ain't what many people think. As an age old adage purports: careful what you wish for, as you just might get it.
Lol theres no class in existence that has it better as a group than hot white bitches. Just party until your looks start deteriorating, and marry a millionaire.

Funny how almost anyone will believe a girl when she says she was raped even though charges were never brought to court. Im not even saying she wasnt i wasnt there, i dont know, but people are willing to believe anything without any proof just because its a woman, when clearly there is something to gain from it, especially if your book is about to come out or is out. Seems shady to me but what do i know.

Putting BREAKING in a thread title that doesn't involve main event level talent should be grounds for banning

Austin Vanderford is not only banging Paige, he also exploited her minor fame and emasculated himself to get his foot in the door at the UFC.
Plus he’s undefeated 5-0 AND he claims natty.

He’s on his way to becoming one of Sherdog’s most hated.
Is Austin a smart businessman? Is his UFC future bright?

View attachment 409649 View attachment 409651
For your troubles.

He won his fight but didnt earn a contract . How can you not hate a guy who tries to get opportunities by telling ufc that he is pvz man lol He is a Beta

These people are famous tho and lived in Hollywood, and are probably more fucked from that life alone. I’d say your every day pretty girl has a way easier life than some obese chick that has the face of a boise 2.
That's true - tho, I guess a Boise 2 and a Hollywood 10 are almost different sides of a same coin. Outside of Hollywood, in my own life experience, it has seems like the hottest girls may receive advantages at certain times but it usually does not help them in the long run; they tend to end up with A-hole guys, not having to work for anything and then ending up all alone and helpless later in life. The happiest girls Ive met have tended to be avg to relatively good looking, where they need to develop other parts of their character, work for their success, as everything's not just given to them on a silver platter. The ugliest girls I've known seem to have had equally difficult lives, being mocked as children, become bitter, no guy wants to touch them, but some are able to work for success and develop an idenetity.

They say being a pretty girl is the worst thing that you can be born as:

-no one really cares about who you are and only values you because you are hot
-all girls will hate you/be jealous and all guys will be nice just to fuck you, then will discard you when the looks wear off
-even if you are smart, have value inside, people only pay attention to the outside (see #MeToo movement).
-you run the risk of getting raped or gang raped (which happened to PVZ)
-you think your only value to the world lays in your physical appearance, so you are terrified of growing old and then mutilate your body with plastic surgery
-once you get old, no one cares about you

Look at any former beautiful movie star, and they all had shit show miserable lives. Marlene Dietrich did not leave her house for the last 15 years, would pee and poop in bottles around her house, and was terrified of letting people see her as she was and not the sex symbol they remembered. Monroe was a junk bomb that OD'd and was used up by half the men in Hollywood. Liz Taylor saw more cocks than the Purdue Factory, was married like a million times, had more STD's than the alphabet, plastic surgery galore and died an agonizing death and was really unloved and devoid of family......the list goes on, it ain't what many people think. As an age old adage purports: careful what you wish for, as you just might get it.

This is a true.

But hot women are usually hard to pity as they gain arrogance without confidence, so tend to be depressed but also thinking they are better than everyone else.

Source: several years of dating princesses

Hypergamy will strike this guy soon....

"Natty champ and PVZ's man"?...yikes.

looks like Colby might have some competition in the cringe dept.

To be fair, he looked pretty damn solid during his fight. Got dropped badly early, came back and choked out Faber’s prized protege.

Austin Vanderford is not only banging Paige, he also exploited her minor fame and emasculated himself to get his foot in the door at the UFC.
Plus he’s undefeated 5-0 AND he claims natty.

He’s on his way to becoming one of Sherdog’s most hated.
Is Austin a smart businessman? Is his UFC future bright?

View attachment 409649 View attachment 409651
For your troubles.

Nobody gives a shit about him or PVZ. Who’s PVZ anyway?

This is a true.

But hot women are usually hard to pity as they gain arrogance without confidence, so tend to be depressed but also thinking they are better than everyone else.

Source: several years of dating princesses
That's what I'm saying, man! I've dated really really hot chicks and it was TERRIBLE! The best girls I've had were cute but not too cute. Hot girls do think they are better than everyone and they make all their relationships messes, not to mention are always receiving constant attention so have a hard time staying mentally committed. They are entitled little brats who have no real value other than being hot and they generally end up learning the real hard valuable life lessons when their looks wear off and it is too late. Avg looking chicks are also better in the sack, as they give more effort.

Ask any guy who has dated a super hot chick, and they all tell you: it stops being fun after the six month point.

Back