Breakdowns & GIF PROOF Anderson is THE Greatest Striker In Human History.Conor Cant Compare /sarcasm

Both of them can fuck right off.

And no, I'm not implying that Somrak is the GOAT.

Lol...I love how you cherry pick gifs to "prove" your point, and leave out ones that "disprove" it. Conor got decked by Mendes several times in that fight, and by Nate, but sure, let's ignore that.

Also, I'd love to see Conor fighting championship level guys in his late 30's like you're showing Andy here.

What a bullshit, biased agenda you have going. Many experts (Roach, Zahabi) talk about how Conor gets hit too much and is practically a one handed/weapon fighter, but I'm sure you know more than them, right??

Go get banned yet again BoxingIsLife, all you do is make the same thread and posts over and over and over...
zaheeb understands grappling more than striking

The Spider can use his entire stand-up arsenal and a 216 lb 20 year old Iron Mike would finish him off in less than a minute. Silva is fast but he isn't avoiding the head movement and bull rush style of Tyson throwing 5 punch combos from the liver to the temple in a second. That perpetual motion in human form can be a bitch, especially with godlike power no matter where it connects.

There's over a dozen highlights alone with kid dynamite dropping men 30 lbs heavier than him with body shots. Anderson would look like a weak old dead spider on a window seal after Iron Mike got through with any striking battle. Your clinch and knees will not be a factor, or leg kicks. Be over too quickly for that shit to play a factor. Go ahead and swing a spinning back fist to Catskill Tyson. You'll be looking at the ref covering the lights in your eye before you know it.

Last edited:
#Strangled. You guys do realize that Sonnen was an ameteur boxer right?

Both of them can fuck right off.

And no, I'm not implying that Somrak is the GOAT.

Interesting note: If Mayweather didn't lose in the semis in the Olympics that year, we would have had Somrak VS Floyd in the Finals.

Instead, Mayweather took Bronze while Somrak left with the Gold.

That's right, a muaythai fighter decided to box in the olympics and ended up winning.

That's Somrak Khamsing for ya. He holds the one title that Mayweather failed to win in his career.

Just another mcgregor sheep boy, fuckin didn't read

The Spider can use his entire stand-up arsenal and a 216 lb 20 year old Iron Mike would finish him off in less than a minute. Silva is fast but he isn't avoiding the head movement and bull rush style of Tyson throwing 5 punch combos from the liver to the temple in a second. That perpetual motion in human form can be a bitch.
Anderson couldn't even avoid punches from Bisping LOL

Anderson had legit amature hour boxing. Most over rated striker in combat sports history

Fients and not leading with conventional combos would completely fluster him and stifle him beyond belief

Now imagine Anderson in pro boxing

In fact Anderson was KOd by some literal can in his one and only pro boxing fight

Conor was an amature champ in Ireland

Like I've been saying, it's newbs who know nothing about true striking skill who go gaga over Anderson

Yet they then have the nerve to try and dscredit Conor's legit world class boxing skill

Sickening

I argued with you before the last couple times you got banned. I'm not going to get into it again, because it's pointless.

You can't convince a radical that their viewpoint is ever incorrect, because in their head, it's impossible that they could be wrong.

You CLEARLY have a radical, almost pathological, view of Conor and his skills.

I remember on one of your past names you started a thread with a gif of Mendes nailing Conor hard, and went on to "breakdown" Conor's amazing defense. You couldn't admit he lost the exchange, and everyone laughed.

There is absolutely nothing anyone could say to you to change your mind about Conor. You're not here to debate and exchange ideas.

You're just hear to try to shove your ideas down people's throats, and ignore and/or belittle anything that's not exactly in line with your own beliefs.

This is why you're on your third or fourth name already. Maybe try a different approach?

Anderson couldn't even avoid punches from Bisping LOL

Anderson had legit amature hour boxing. Most over rated striker in combat sports history

Fients and not leading with conventional combos would completely fluster him and stifle him beyond belief

Now imagine Anderson in pro boxing

In fact Anderson was KOd by some literal can in his one and only pro boxing fight

Conor was an amature champ in Ireland

Like I've been saying, it's newbs who know nothing about true striking skill who go gaga over Anderson

Yet they then have the nerve to try and dscredit Conor's legit world class boxing skill

Sickening
If Conor was such a great boxer, why didn't he continue his career as a boxer?

There's a pretty simple answer as to why, haha...

Posting gifs of a prime Connor in comparison with a 40 year old silva is just stupid.

I'm a Connor fan, but see how he looks at 40

I'm a Conor fan too.
Can I get a War Conor my brother!?

And yeah, Nick was actually boxing Anderson up

The "things" trolls "claim" Conor was doing vs Nate 2, IS ACTUALLY what Anderson was doing vs Nick (kicking/running/getting out boxed)...

Conor ACTUALLY WAS OUT BOXING the better Diaz brother while giving up size...meanwhile Anderson WITH THE HUGE size advantage over Nick was struggling vs Nick

Conor>>>>>Anderson all day

TS wasted 5 years of his life posting gifs of 40 year old
Silva.

Here Anderson is displaying "great defense" against a decent wrestler in Sonnen who totally WAS known for his striking, and who totally did NOT already have 10 losses at that point.
35i838x.gif

Again, give it up for Anderson ladies and gentleman. Just "brilliant" "matrix defense and striking" from Anderson - standing up right with chin in the air, hands down, feet out of position, no defense, getting dropped, and continually out struck repeatedly by a wrestler who - again, was totally known for striking, and totally didnt already have 10 losses at that time.

Meanwhile here is Conor actually displaying real defensive skill, countering skill, and real matrix dodging against an A+tier, well rounded, ELITE wrestler in Chad Mendes who was a tricky striker with subs and who had only ever lost to 1 man at that point
SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

Look how Conor looks to control with his lead hand and is "feeling out," almost as if an antenna or radar.

-As soon as Mendes changes levels to fient a TD, Conor has already picked it up on his lead hand rader system, snuffs it out, and counters with the left (Conor displaying real world class boxing timing)

-After probing with his lead hand, snuffing out and countering, Conor switches head slots and ducks to the right - making Mendes wiff air on the uppercut follow up (which was part of a tricky set up Conor shuts down)

- Conor steps back and stiff arms Mendes' bicep, deflecting the follow up left hook wildly off couse.

-Conor plants his feet, ducks another follow up left from Mendes, and then comes up with a left hook to the body.

Obviously as you can see, Conor cant compare to Anderson, because Conor doesnt get hit and has actual real fight IQ, defense, and skill

But really, if you look at that Conor vs Mendes gif objectively, I MEAN HOLY SHIT

Are you kidding me?

Now THAT WAS REAL WORLD CLASS countering skill+defensive skill by Conor.

Understand who Conor did that to. To snuff out, counter, dodge and shut down the same level change feint+uppercut set up that Mendes kept exposing Aldo with, is bananas. Conor is the real matrix counter striker

Conor doesnt get caught by the threat of the TD like Anderson either.

Conor IS THE REAL NEO from the Matrix. Conor did REAL MATRIX shit against a REAL LEGIT opponent. BTW, watching live, you couldnt even see Conor's left counter. Conor is such a next level counter striker who is on such a higher dimentional plain of reality that you need slow motion just to see Conor countering and dodging.

Here was Conor actually KNOCKING out an ELITE well rounded wrestler who could strike
Fight%2BFinish%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BChad%2BMendes.gif

Meanwhile Anderson "the goat" was such a great striker he got out struck by Sonnen and knocked out cold by Weidman

Here is Anderson again with his trademark "great defense" of - chin out and get exposed with a flush shot to the face
NHpGW5F.gif

IF Anderson is from the "Matrix" he nust be experiencing GLITCHES every 5 seconds

We will see more examples of Anderson with more of his great "matrix skill."Anderson taunting to get Weidman to rush him and give him the counter on a silver platter ala Forrest. Because Anderson didnt have the actual skill to set up or draw out, Weidman NOT biting, and simply jabbing Anderson's big nose straight up into his skull
1c7VgTO.gif

Meanwhile here is how Conor deals with jabs - and how Conor utilises actual skill to control what his opponents respond with - limit it to the jab, and then counter in one smooth fluid motion (pull back and shoot, no wind up, all one motion - gosh damn Conor is so smooth and fluid)
2nrzk3m.gif

-Look at that. Conor leans his head forward off the center line to appear as a closer target. The typical response will be to jab (orthodox vs orthodox or southpaw vs southpaw)

-Conor is in control, limits, draws out the response with distance deception, pulls back, and counters.

I mean, again - wow! Conor is the only MMA fighter in history who has ever utilised advanced distance deception methods to create countering oppurtunities. Thats how advanced Conor is.

If MMA countering were courses in the education system, Anderson and most MMA fighters would still be at the 1st grade level, while Conor would be the fucking Collegiate professor of this shit

Again, Conor showing off REAL advanced world class skill and fight IQ against LEGIT opponents who know how to box. Again, Conor HAS that REAL striking skill, fight IQ, and matrix countering/dodging. Conor is the real Neo from the Matrix mother truckers

*Anderson didnt have the actual skill to set opponents up, draw them out, or create responses and counter. Conor actually does..and distance deception is just ONE of Conor's advanced world class boxing methods

Now here is Anderson with height, reach, and a 20lb weight advantage over Nick, yet still getting out boxed - and boxed up by Nick LOL. Yeah, Anderson was totally the "goat striker" I mean, finally an Anderson opponent who knew how to box, but whom was 20lbs smaller, and Anderson just totally showing off his "great defense" by "blocking punches with his face".
BeneficialDirtyAmoeba.gif

Basically Nick WORKING Anderson over via working the body to open up the head. Left straight to body - to right hook up top. Right hook to body - to left straight up top. Some actual pretty slick ass boxing by Nick. Anderson could only ever "dodge" slow predictable combos from brawlers.

Anderson has that REAL: block punches with your face "defense." Praise Anderson

Meanwhile here is Conor GIVING UP 20lbs, 4 height, and 2 reach to the BETTER Diaz brother, and still TOOLING the fuck out of Nate IN BOXING
4lg1o4.jpg

Coincidentally, Conor utilising the same slick right hook to body - to left straight up top on a Diaz brother, that a Diaz brother used on Anderson *cough lol. Yeah Anderson is totally above Conor. Conor also countering all of Nate's jabs, meanwhile Anderson didnt know how to do anything but EAT Weidman's jabs. Should we keep going? I say yes!

More examples
DirtyIdioticHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Conor takes side step to his left to take an angle, counter with the left from a safer position defensively then right hooks into it off the angle. Again Conor showing off that REAL skill based boxing footwork/angles/IQ/countering skill

Oh but I guess Anderson was better because he actually got hit and was always out of position feet wise with huge defensive flaws

Now here is Anderson with his great striking anally raping Bisping's fists with his face
ImpartialFocusedKoala.gif

-Look how Bisping fienting throws Anderson so off lol

-Bisping then leads with a left hook. Like we said earlier, Anderson could only dodge predictable brawler-like combinations.

-Anderson throws himself so out of position with a pathetic right hook response ITS LAUGHABLE. Clearly the work of the "best striker" ever ladies and gentleman. You will never ever see Conor that out of position, but clearly Conor just "cant compare to Anderson"

-Bisping waits for Anderson to come back up and then BLASTS Anderson. Timing! Clearly Anderson "lives in the Matrix"

Here is Anderson GETTING KNOCKED out COLD while displaying TERRIBLE defensive flaws
XAXovUa.jpg

Clearly getting KOd makes you the greatest striker alive!

As all the evidence and facts have proven, Anderson was clearly the greatest striker ever. Conor just cant compare to Anderson because Conor has never been consistently out struck or KOd. Conor gets hit wayyy too LESS to be on Anderson's level of "I block punches with my face and throw myself out of position." Conor's defense is simply too slick and too good to get hit as much as Anderson did therefore Conor not be considered in the same class of "striker" that Anderson is.

Anderson ruled over the WEAKEST division in all of combat sports history and feasted upon low IQ, predictable, hand picked, gift matched brawlers.

Conor actually out struck and out classed other elite legit strikers. Conor actually beat and knocked out ELITE well rounded WRESTLERS. Conor already holds wins over multiple top 5 pound for pound ranked fighters, including over the former #1. I mean Conor with his accomplishments just cant compare to Anderson beating Irvin, Cote, Lietes, Bonnar, Forrest...lmao...

In the world of newbs who know NOTHING about striking, boxing and MMA, sure Anderson is the "greatest striker" and a "better striker" then Conor "who Conor just cant compare to"

Anderson is the most over rated, over hyped media creation in the history of combat sports (right up there with Jones who beat nothing but older smaller past their prime "legends")

You put in so much effort here. And for what? So you feel justified in thinking conor is a better striker than Anderson. You can have whatever opinion you want man, but this is just sad. Aside from the 4 or 5 well know mcnuthuggers on this site, no one's gonna read that shit

Didn't read
But I love all the gifs from Anderson's twilight.
Good comparison.

LOL at how it became his "twilight" only after the fact. His nuthuggers were sure lauding his greatness prior to those fights though. Most of his best highlights were against shitty strikers, truth be told.

LOL at how it became his "twilight" only after the fact. His nuthuggers were sure lauding his greatness prior to those fights though. Most of his best highlights were against shitty strikers, truth be told.
Silva's my favorite fighter and I argued that he's been out of his physical prime since after the Hendo fight, and benefited from the fact that MW division. I always said he should jump weight to LHW because I believed he was great enough to fight on level with those guys, but his window was closing and veteran savvy wouldn't always chase father time away. I thought he'd beat Weidman, but I also have been on the Weidman train since before his debut and always saw him as the guy to beat Silva eventually I just thought that Silva had another year and Weidman needed another fight.

You put in so much effort here. And for what? So you feel justified in thinking conor is a better striker than Anderson. You can have whatever opinion you want man, but this is just sad. Aside from the 4 or 5 well know mcnuthuggers on this site, no one's gonna read that shit

The bafoon addresses McGregor as King and his son as prince, yet has the nerve to call his haters sickening. The cries for attention are obvious.

Back