Brazilian vs Mexican vs Russian domination in the UFC

Speaking english and being relatable are big factors in the UFC.

Canner McStripstrip would had never got all these title shots if he was some mixed guy from Brazil that didnt spoke a lick of english.

Just look at what the UFC did to Jacare.
Yeah imagine if there was a guy with zero charisma and without a word of English that twice got handed the featherweight title without fighting and an immediate rematch after he got knocked out and lost it. That would never happen!

Russian dominance? You mean the one guy who won the belt? He's not even the undisputed champion in reality. Tony holds a belt too

I like Whittaker but he got his ass kicked, the true MW champ is Cuban.
Who had the broken hand and who had the broken face? You're not a bad poster but we wont see eye to eye on this one bro.

Yeah imagine if there was a guy with zero charisma and without a word of English that twice got handed the featherweight title without fighting and an immediate rematch after he got knocked out and lost it. That would never happen!

You mean the guy who defended the featherweight title for 10 times straight? yeah, that made no sense whatsoever.

Sorry if it’s been asked- but what Mexican domination is coming to an end?

I don't think there was ever a consensus that PRIDE was number 1 like the UFC is now

That was a real rivalry back then (PRIDE vs UFC)

Bellator vs UFC or RIZIN vs UFC in 2018 is not an argument worth having

The UFC's LW/WW divisions certainly were better than PRIDE's LW/WW divisions, and PRIDE had the better Heavies/LHWs. But the gap wasn't as big as most think it was, and sadly Cro Cop's bad run in the UFC reflected that
not really... See the Chuck situation..

I wouldn't count Khabib as Russian. He doesn't even show up with the Russian flag. You know all the history Chechnya Dagestan, Russia etc.

Cejudo
Pettits
Ferguson ( if you count interm)
Seems silly to count Pettis as Mexican. Born in the US (midwest), last name was changed to Americanize it.
I wouldnt count Cain or Ferguson as Mexican either; Cain is Mexican-American, and Im not sure what Tony considers himself to be.

Back