"Brazil" kick tutorial that I shot.

It's a good vid. If you want you can send it to me as video response to my tutorial and I'll link it from there.

what i noticed when i do the kick ...if i start with a bent leg and do the chop down at the end of the kick it has more chance of my opponent blocking it/seeing that ill do it..but when i started straightening the leg before i pivot and do the kick i found it that i will connect almost always..because it adds more of a front kick fake into it

I saw the brazillain kick video and it was pretty good.

Kyryllo has great tutorials and I think you have the right mindset, not trying to upstage it.

But yours is a different point of view and is definetely very helpful to people who have never thrown this kick.

Do you purposely end up with your back to the target? I wish I could see the lower kick set up better. You have to sell it as an attack. I didn't see that.

I didn't have my volume on since I am at work. Maybe you mentioned it.

Respectfully.

Do you purposely end up with your back to the target? I wish I could see the lower kick set up better. You have to sell it as an attack. I didn't see that.

I didn't have my volume on since I am at work. Maybe you mentioned it.

Respectfully.

yes, I noticed that no matter how much I tried to over emphasize the "front kick and re-chamber" motion before the actual kick, my camera is just too few FPS to pick it up. There was only one left kick that I threw while demonstrating side ways and looked like I wanted the video to show.

Back