brave woman takes on white feminism

tumblr_inline_nnbu0q4C3Z1r42jqv_1280.png
Sometimes I wonder if in those images, the people actually say that or if the quotes are added on by weirdos.

I've heard most the Marilyn Monroe quotes are fake. You know, those grey scale pics with the "motivational" quote on the side.

Progressives on here will look at this and continue to support this crap in some fashion. The inability for a progressive to change his or her mind is the scariest part about all of this.

It's permanent damage. The most effective brainwashing I have ever seen.

Responding with a gif or a picture should be a bannable offense. If you can't articulate your points, get the fuck out. Don't ruin this forum.

What sort of points really need to be articulated in a thread like this? It's about some morbidly obese SJW ranting like a lunatic. There's no debate to be had, nobody on here is gonna defend her or agree with her. Loosen up, man.

I made it 39 seconds. She reminds me of the old John Candy quote from Stripes, "I've swallowed a lot of aggression... and a lot of cheeseburgers!"

nobody on here is gonna defend her or agree with her. man.

I believe there are people on here that are too scared to post their support for it all. They probably see this as evidence for white privilege. Never underestimate the hatred towards white people.

and lol at body positive activist. Stop being so unhealthy you cow.

Responding with a gif or a picture should be a bannable offense. If you can't articulate your points, get the fuck out. Don't ruin this forum.
Are hand gestures still okay? Because I got one for you.

I believe there are people on here that are too scared to post their support for it all. They probably see this as evidence for white privilege. Never underestimate the hatred towards white people.

What are they scared of then? You? Lmao

That fat bitch does know she's white, right?

I need white femenism because I need something new to laugh at.

What sort of points really need to be articulated in a thread like this? It's about some morbidly obese SJW ranting like a lunatic. There's no debate to be had, nobody on here is gonna defend her or agree with her. Loosen up, man.

It does sound like i overreacted, but it's cause i like this forum so much. We are pretty diverse bunch, but most of us are prepared to engage other people and test ourselves and our beliefs. That's what makes this forum great. If you look at the favorite poster thread, a lot of people named posters with diametrically opposite views.

On the other hand, the current internet trend is to isolate yourself from opposing views. You don't try to engage other people, you either try to silence them or ignore them and just repeat what others have said. I see this a lot, especially with younger people. They just throw gifs at each other. It's pointless. You can't learn from that. I would hate to see this forum turns into that.

It does sound like i overreacted, but it's cause i like this forum so much. We are pretty diverse bunch, but most of us are prepared to engage other people and test ourselves and our beliefs. That's what makes this forum great. If you look at the favorite poster thread, a lot of people named posters with diametrically opposite views.

On the other hand, the current internet trend is to isolate yourself from opposing views. You don't try to engage other people, you either try to silence them or ignore them and just repeat what others have said. I see this a lot, especially with younger people. They just throw gifs at each other. It's pointless. You can't learn from that. I would hate to see this forum turns into that.

As I was the first one to post a gif in this thread, I don't understand your outrage at that but not at the complete lack of content/topic/anything interesting of the original post. It's a link and a video about nothing. It's not a jumping off point for a discussion and just some irrelevant woman's view on race and feminism. I think mockery of the relevance through a visual medium more than adequately displays my thoughts on the matter. It's a delusional person who tries to be outraged about stuff being outraged about stuff making it hilarious that anyone would take them serious.

So this is like a race war between feminists? lol I love it. Dumb broads. I knew they'd eventually turn on each other.

Last edited:
So this is like a race war between feminists? lol I love it. Dumb broads. I knew they'd eventually turn on each other.

That's the hilarious thing about progressive liberalism. Once someone invents a new thing to be offended by a specific group of them(whites, men, asians) is sure to be ostracized......at that point they just end up eating each other. If you aren't the biggest victim out there then you are the enemy. No solidarity between those dumb fucks.

That fat bitch does know she's white, right?

According to their ever changing ideology, white feminism is just the name of a sub-group within the greater movement. It means one that ignores intersectionality, specifically one that doesn't focus on the problems of minority women. I had to look it up.

What are they scared of then? You? Lmao

Nope just many people on here losing all respect for them and their sick ideology. They're scared of being wrong and having their views challenged.

I think most progressives in the world realize they're wrong but are too insane and arrogant to turn back so they hide in the shadows and worm their way into potions of power.

"body-positive activist" lmfao

These fat, ugly, miserable, obnoxious feminist eyesores are unhappy, bitter and angry at the world and don't push this crap to make themselves feel better or promote anything positive, they just want to make everyone else as miserable as they are.

snickers_google_mispeltcover_0.jpg

She really needs a snickers.

Back