brave woman takes on white feminism

What she is saying is that she wants to be feminine and be successful and if she wants to wear a fucking peter pan collar then so fucking what?
Not-Sure-If-Fry-Meme-Gif.gif

oh look, she's morbidly obese.

shocking!

slam poetry is awful, feminist slam poetry is a fucking disaster

shocking!

those were actually pretty good

just because they have a differing opinion doesn't mean it's awful

shocking!

The gaming industry is a very odd and mysterious creature.

those were actually pretty good

just because they have a differing opinion doesn't mean it's awful
no, they're not. slam poetry is bad in general. if it was something i agreed with it would still be shitty, it's just the nature of slam poetry. but slam poetry with a feminist lens is absolute shit.

I have one question:

What is a peter pan collar?

and one comment:

TS is the greatest clickbait troll I have seen on this board since I got here. Just fantastic at it.

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016

HOPEFULLY we can start a facist overtake of the US government and build concentration camps and put all the idiot feminists vegan hipsters in them and gas them to death. this is not a joke this is what i actually want.

Responding with a gif or a picture should be a bannable offense. If you can't articulate your points, get the fuck out. Don't ruin this forum.

I don't even understand what this thread is about, but it's certainly hilarious.

feminism is all about creating an imaginary enemy and then bashing it in public.

TRUMP 2016. We need concentration camps.

If she had as much passion for dieting as she does poetry, she wouldn't be a fat, miserable feminist.

Back