Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

Dh3uGyhUwAAPsDl.jpg

source.gif
....I always thought Schaub was Ronda's laundry.

I must be missing something... what did Shaub say to piss dana off?

Oh and Shaub has a boom coming out?

Schaub's hot take is gonna be that Dana likes to sometimes get drunk and maybe not be completely faithful to his wife, though he has no hard evidence.

Shut the fuck up tool.

Who tf would want to read a book. Y Brendan Schaub? Wtf man, this guy sucks.
I am looking forward to hearing him spill the beans on dana tho

I must be missing something... what did Shaub say to piss dana off?

Oh and Shaub has a boom coming out?

He said K-1 striking never translates to UFC (in reference to Saki). Israel reacted and Dana reacted to Israel's reaction.

Well shit, Dana White is in trouble now! I mean Schaub MUST have info so damaging to Dana that Ari would replace Dana with Schaub if the truth came out. Dana better watch his Ps and Qs.

"I was going to save it for my book"

The guy doesn't know the difference between there, their, and they're. He's going to be the male equivalent to E.L. James.

Sounds like the average Sherdogger to me.

absolutely doesn't look good to treat one of your former fighters like an absolute piece of trash.

i'm no fan of schaub but he's made the walk, fought and has been brutally KO'ed and have came back, and still has a winning record when it's all said and done.

wasn't dana recently admonishing everyone for laughing at CM punk talking about how brave he was etc etc.

That is cute, Schaub thinks people are going to read his book.
People listen to his podcast and watch him on TV, they'd buy his book in a heartbeat.

Would it be any good? Unlikely.

Releasing a book is the funniest thing I ever heard Schaub say. maybe he should start with that the next time he does standup.

People listen to his podcast and watch him on TV, they'd buy his book in a heartbeat.

Would it be any good? Unlikely.

Yeah, because the internet and television aren't dead models yet.
People don't read books anymore(which is admittedly, terribly sad).

Back