Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

im 90% sure dana was fucking ronda before schaub

and ronda ended it with dana for schaub.. hence the resentment.

then Brandon found out ronda had fucked dana and he ended it with her.

now we are here.
Sounds like some Harvey/Gweneth Paltrow/Brad Pitt shit.

Ronda was def MeToo'd but also insecure and jealous enough to want to be a man's first. We KNOW #100 that she has no moral code and will bang married men, ruin families, and we also know that she is prone to bang those who wield power/influence (hence her relationship with her instructor Henry Atkins).

Girls that do not have fathers ALWAYS end up in situations like this, and I know, as my ex wife, who had no relationship with her daddy, was in a relationship with her 65 year old professor when I first met her. This is the price all men pay for the Modern Feminist movement, who say Dads aren't nessecary, women can do what they want - when you take a daddy away, girls become desperate for powerful male figures in their life, and will trade sex for feeling secure, no matter how scummy (tho I know Ronda's situation is dif as her Dad died, but she still suffers from not having a Dad and seeking powerful male figures like MMA heavyweights, martial arts instructors and company heads).

Damn Dana is a real asshole. but we all knew that before

He laid his life on the line in your octagon.. the contempt he has for his athletes is disgusting.
This is why YOU KNOW something deeper with them was going on. Dana is just to much a hot head and jacked up on The T to stay quiet. Even tho Dana and Schaub share the same friends, Dana has ways been on his case since he started throwing it in Ronda.

Thankfully, Schaub wont roll over and take it. If it comes out that Dana is MeToo'ing his employees, then that could be the moment of reckoning that could see him fall. Everyone that had followed this sport knows the guy is a ducking scuzz bucket scum bag - even HIS MOTHER told us - yet, so long as we get our popcorn and bloody wars, we turn a blind eye. And anyone that follows life knows that karma catches up with you sooner or later, and that no person can act so immoral for such a long time and be immune, not even billionaires who wield power and influence culture.

Can't stand either Dana or Schaub but I'm riding with Schaub on this one. He's right on the money about Dana, the Fertittas and the UFC.

He was also right in his initial point about Saki. Anyone who watched Spong or Schilling knew how much different mma striking is.

The Eskimo brothers thing was pretty funny. Dana yet to respond?

Back