Brandon Quick (outspoken bravo student) challenged in the UG

slightly off topic:

quick is not a valid brown belt: fine.

all TPJJ generalities aside, do people have problems with the instruction in the videos? I have watched a little bit of it and it looks like good technique that you could use regardless of the other TPJJ strategies - i.e, you don't need rubber guard and funny names for things to do head-and-arm chokes. I'm just wondering if, belt questions aside, this is a good instructional video set?

I apologize if this has already come up in the thread, but it's a 400+ response'er so far and I don't want to read that many pages of people arguing about Bravo.

The DVD is great. It is basically what you pointed out in another post that it is just a bunch of set ups for Darce Chokes, Peruvian Neckties, Guillotines, Reverse Arm Triangles, Arm Triangles & Gators. My only issue is that the DVD costs $90 & that isn't including shipping & Handling & Tax. I'm sure that if it were known that he isn't a brown belt, the DVD would have been cheaper. But the DVD itself is great. I would give it 5 out of 5 starts but that is just my opinion.

I saw bits and pieces of the DVD recently. I didnt think it was as amazing as everyone says. And i didnt think it was that bad. But again, i dont watch many instructionals.

The DVD is great. It is basically what you pointed out in another post that it is just a bunch of set ups for Darce Chokes, Peruvian Neckties, Guillotines, Reverse Arm Triangles, Arm Triangles & Gators. My only issue is that the DVD costs $90 & that isn't including shipping & Handling & Tax. I'm sure that if it were known that he isn't a brown belt, the DVD would have been cheaper. But the DVD itself is great. I would give it 5 out of 5 starts but that is just my opinion.

I'm thinking now that everyone is in full e-indignation mode, I can probably pick it up on the cheap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back