Brandon Davis smooth striking

Malik Andre

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Has anyone ever took the time to see how this man sets up strikes, evades, etc.? I find it brilliant and he fights on fight pass on tonight's card

I thought he won that fight vs Bochniak

Bochniak got all that praise for his just bleed style vs Zabit but I don’t think people know he ran like a complete pussy the fight before that

Bochniak got all that praise for his just bleed style vs Zabit but I don’t think people know he ran like a complete pussy the fight before that
Same here mate, in a couple of years he'll be in the top 10, his last fight was against the guy with the Superman chest tat and he outclassed him so bad

He's a plodding nut Thai fighter who relies on his length too much. Any one with decent boxing and good lateral footwork will piece him up.

He can improve and prove me wrong, though. Also, getting out grappled by bochniak is a horrible sign in regards to the level of his grappling.

Zabit has pillow fists and Bochniak knew it 3 minutes into the first round.

Has anyone ever took the time to see how this man sets up strikes, evades, etc.? I find it brilliant and he fights on fight pass on tonight's card
I like his style. Wasn’t aware of who’s on this card tonight as I’ve been studying for exams but glad to hear he’s on it

Same here mate, in a couple of years he'll be in the top 10, his last fight was against the guy with the Superman chest tat and he outclassed him so bad

yeah his fight against Peterson was a good one. Guy comes to bang and has really slick striking and feints. If he will not get wresltefucked by Barzola, he should take this.

I see he trains with Alan Belcher's team.

alan-belcher-elbows.gif

Belcher bless...

He's better than his record suggests, BUT, he's also in the weird predicament of being extremely beatable. Like, there are not many 145lb'ers on the roster I see him comfortably beating - there's gonna be a lot of close decision losses incoming.

Have you watched him? Go watch his last fight.

Dude, remember

Half the posters here only turn up to watch main events and highlight reels
Then they act like they know shit

I lost a chunk of change on Davis against bochniak
And then won it back in his last fight
He's awesome I really like his striking style and his TDD is seemingly good too

My only concern is how happy he is fighting anyone and anywhere, he's happy to be getting paid and sometimes that leads to bad match ups

Like this one tonight.. Barzola is decent

He's a plodding nut Thai fighter who relies on his length too much. Any one with decent boxing and good lateral footwork will piece him up.

He can improve and prove me wrong, though. Also, getting out grappled by bochniak is a horrible sign in regards to the level of his grappling.

I got Barzola all day

Dude, remember

Half the posters here only turn up to watch main events and highlight reels
Then they act like they know shit

I lost a chunk of change on Davis against bochniak
And then won it back in his last fight
He's awesome I really like his striking style and his TDD is seemingly good too

My only concern is how happy he is fighting anyone and anywhere, he's happy to be getting paid and sometimes that leads to bad match ups

Like this one tonight.. Barzola is decent
Valid point my dude.

Its a good scrap though, Barzola's quite good but this is the level of opponent that Davis should be beating if he's legit.

I reckon he edges a close, entertaining decision. It could be a sleeper for FOTN too.

Im not sure about him as an mma fighter. He's a fun fighter, and he's got balls. But I expect Barzola to outwork him.

Back