Brandan "Sh#t Show" Schaub

Big TFAK fan but Shaub needs to take his foot off the gas and let Callen and the guests steer sometimes.

wasn't schaub the one saying he doesn't buy into the hype this whole time though?

I only watch Schaub on Rogan but he had some decent predictions before and was firmly on the Stipe train before the Reem fight and before he started to listen to Rogan.

I would be surprised if Schaub was actually right, not the opposite

Stipe talks like he does because he doesn't give a fuck about even speech, like a G.
giphy.gif

Schaub might be pretty savy about the business of fighting but he's a lousy analyst. I think the problem both he and rogan have is that they over think things. This fight was clear cut to any one who didnt get caught up in the "scariest man alive" nonsense. It was a match up we've seen plenty of times before and save for GSP vs Serra 1 it almost always goes the same way. Callen called the fight based on what he's seen before and schaub tried to make it something it wasnt by doing mmath. If curtis blaydes was able to take Ngannou down then it was a pretty sure bet stipe would be able to also.

Callen has actually been an objective fan of UFC for 20 years at least. He was at Vitor vs Couture 1.

Even in other things. Callen probably knows hype when he sees it. He's been around hype actors and comics for a long time.

Back