Brandan "Sh#t Show" Schaub

bob

Ricky Gervais belt
@Black
Reaction score

cliffs.
Brendan pretty much gets every point wrong.
says Stipe always has wars and gets hit alot... even tho he barely got touched by AA. Hunt. Jds2. or Werdum.
says Stipe isnt a smart fighter and implies hes punchy because of his speech.
Bryan... the comedian... literal picks the winner and strategy that would eventuate... while Schaub ridicules him.
oh... and says that Francis' Dad was a "WORLD RENOUNED" street fighter... therefore Francis is mentally tough...
oh... and Francis wont get tired...
oh... and Overeem has better technic than Stipe...and was throwing more preicse punches
oh and says Stipes the better overall fighter but that dosent mean hes a better fighter.

sigh.

9 times out of 10, Callen gets his picks spot on but gets ridiculed by schaub and Rogan.

Bxbpcij.gif

nog-knockout.gif

n2g4gg.gif

He gets all his opinions from Joe Rogan.

9 times out of 10, Callen gets his picks spot on but gets ridiculed by schaub and Rogan.
yeah its crazy actually.. i notice that too lol... and Bryan just kinda meekly accepts it and dosent rub it in next episode. but its funny how often hes right.

Man i like Brendan but he does say some stupid shit sometimes

cliffs.
Brendan pretty much gets every point wrong.
says Stipe always has wars and gets hit alot... even tho he barely got touched by AA. Hunt. Jds2. or Werdum.
says Stipe isnt a smart fighter and implies hes punchy because of his speech.
Bryan... the comedian... literal picks the winner and strategy that would eventuate... while Schaub ridicules him.
oh... and says that Francis' Dad was a "WORLD RENOUNED" street fighter... therefore Francis is mentally tough...
oh... and Francis wont get tired...
oh... and Overeem has better technic than Stipe...and was throwing more preicse punches
oh and says Stipes the better overall fighter but that dosent mean hes a better fighter.

sigh.

Nothing new from Schaub. I'm happy that he's found his calling, but I can't fucking stand him. So full of himself.

schaub is clearly mentally challenged. can't read correctly, his vocabulary is poor, usually can't follow difficult conversations...

he says retarded shit on purpose because he knows people like you OP will make threads about it

he says retarded shit on purpose because he knows people like you OP will make threads about it
sure... hed rather be wrong... and have a thread on sherdog about him being wrong... than actually be known as a good analyst.

I'm talking about you

<21>
i picked Stipe. but thats not the point. the point is the "facts" Scahub was basing his opinion on werent facts.
hind sight has nothing to do with it.

Back