Brad Pitt in Troy

D Train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember thinking he was huge in this movie, but I watched it tonight and while he’s obviously fit, he’s not the monster I remembered. Any idea how much he weighs in Troy?

I bet you watched it just so you could see Bad Pritt shirtless.

Thats incredibly homosexual.

yeah u should have said no homo .. now you just look like a :eek::eek::eek:

Not even thinly veiled gay thread. You even got brad Pitt as your av too ffs. Holy shit you really that gay op lmaoooo

He did look fit af and probably has a monster down there

I believe they altered his form over the years. They managed to change his physique just slightly every time it was re-mastered or reworked to fit screens, or to be on television. So you may not have noticed the transition but if it had been a long time, then yes he lost weight over the years. I heard that he would watch the film on the second Thursday of every July and that he didn't like the physique and made them do it. Fucking actors can be a weird bunch sometimes...

lol you guys never disappoint
“Brad went from approximately 160 lbs.in Fight Club to 185 lbs in Troy, which means he had some serious muscle to build and weight to gain. As a thin guy with a very low body fat percentage, Brad's metabolism most likely operated faster than the speed of light.”

Thank me later. Now delete this thread.

source.gif

Thread needs more pics

brad-troy.jpg

I just "liked" that pic.....thats so fucking gay of me.

Maybe you guys don’t do this, but I often see a dude in the gym or in film and I wonder if I’m as big as him. Maybe it’s insecurity, maybe it’s pride. I think I see myself as smaller than I am. I don’t know. Just being real. Carry on with the gay jokes.

Maybe you guys don’t do this, but I often see a dude in the gym or in film and I wonder if I’m as big as him. Maybe it’s insecurity, maybe it’s pride. I think I see myself as smaller than I am. I don’t know. Just being real. Carry on with the gay jokes.

It's not insecurity or pride, its just gayness.

@D Train I noticed my standards are different now compared to when I was a younger. Maybe we are just used to guys being beasts and that could be also the reason why we feel small.

As big as him physique wise or as big as him downstairs?

I do jiu jitsu :oops:

And lol at ts' name is D train holy fuck

Back