***Brad "One Punch" Pickett SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brad, thanks for coming on to do this.

1) Why did you use Chas & Dave for your walkout music? Why did you choose to switch back to "Wallop!" instead of using "Gertcha" for your last fight?

2) If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?

1) Wallop was my 1st song i always came out too but when i signed for the WEC they wanted to be more upbeat............so had Gertcha my whole Zuffa career but not for my last fight

2) Chuck Norris

honestly matey no :) im very happy with what i have achieved and ready for the next chapter in my life

keep us all updated pal, i follow you on twitter/insta and we aint gonna stop being fans :)

Did the hat have any sentimental value? I ask this because I once too lost a hat that belonged to my dead Grandfather, and I felt horrible about it.

yeah matey for sure.... he was a bareknuckle fighting and thats why i wear one to pay my respects

Who do you think wins the Bantamweight title fight between Cody & TJ?

Congrats on the career! Your last fight wasn't a loss to me because you fought for the finish until the bitter end, you could've taken him down and cruised the third to a win but you kept entertaining and swinging vicious left hooks!

Having fought at Flyweight and beating Mighty Mouse, what do you think is best to get more eyes on the division and get people to appreciate it more?

ok guys its been a blast..... thanks for all your support

you can follow mw on twitter and instgram on @One_Punch and on snapchat on @one_punchmma

also go on iTunes and subscribe to the One Punch Podcast

and buy me t-shirts on onepunchpickett.com

thanks for your time guys and catch you on the flipside :)

ok guys its been a blast..... thanks for all your support

you can follow mw on twitter and instgram on @One_Punch and on snapchat on @one_punchmma

also go on iTunes and subscribe to the One Punch Podcast

and buy me t-shirts on onepunchpickett.com

thanks for your time guys and catch you on the flipside :)

LAD!

TO DARE IS TO DOOOO!

thanks for the career

All the best for the future!

Thanks for stopping by, Brad! Wishing all the best from us at Sherdog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back