Brad Morris kickboxing fights?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Brad is a South African kickboxer/actor back in the day. His main role was playing the role of unintentionally hilarious and villainous Jacque denard in American kickboxer 1.

After watching the movie I we deeply impressed with his skills and I learned that the guy was a real kickboxer. Basicaly what he did was, he learned boxing real well and he developex his kickboxing around his solid boxing skills to become an add kicker in kickboxing.

I have great respect for martial artist who embrace boxing. Now I am wondering if anyone saw brads kickboxing fights?

Brad Morris kickboxing fights?

Never heard of him either. Sorry Dude.

There is a HW mma fighter by that name.

I have never heard of a kick boxer by the same name.

Never heard of him. Looked him up to see if I could find any of his fights, but no luck. Do you have a link to any?

Never heard of him either. Sorry Dude.

He was well known in American Kickboxer 1.

There is a HW mma fighter by that name.

I have never heard of a kick boxer by the same name.

Yes there is an MMA fighter but Brad Morris in kickboxing was an old school FCK guy.

Oh yeah..

.HI BRAD

Not brad.

Never heard of him either.

Oh common bro!

Never heard of him. Looked him up to see if I could find any of his fights, but no luck. Do you have a link to any?

No links, this was the FCK era.

Arent you the guy who started the sald meme?

No what's sald?

He was well known in American Kickboxer 1.

Yes there is an MMA fighter but Brad Morris in kickboxing was an old school FCK guy.

Not brad.

Oh common bro!

No links, this was the FCK era.

No what's sald?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that movie.

No what's sald?
1686by8.jpg

I came across a google doc that is apparently from a martial art magazine from the 90’s that talks about him loosing an intercontinental title match. Wasn’t able to find any fights. -https://books.google.com/books?id=F9IDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA111&lpg=PA111&dq=brad+morris+kickboxer&source=bl&ots=QBN9YQi1zx&sig=ACfU3U0SXM57dbirh0AZLFNuWSyOjsOAnQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiaxPnmk63mAhUSNn0KHdmGB58Q6AEwDXoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=brad morris kickboxer&f=false

Thank you for the effort bro!

I have heard that Brad Morris had a crazy exciting kickboxing style that was heavily based on boxing. This was the reason that allowed him to be the main antagonist in American Kickboxer 1 film despite not having much acting experience:

Thank you for the effort bro!

I have heard that Brad Morris had a crazy exciting kickboxing style that was heavily based on boxing. This was the reason that allowed him to be the main antagonist in American Kickboxer 1 film despite not having much acting experience:

Holy shit, that looked bad.

Back