Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

The only creep here is you, who seems to thinks all boys have to be taught not to creep on women and not to rape women. You think really lowly of men and then expect us to give your opinions respect? You make me sick.

I wasn't the one pretending as if we allow boys and girls to camp together, the boys are automatically going to peep on girls and be creeps. I dont happen to think that would be much of a problem, but you guys seem to.....

I wasn't the one pretending as if we allow boys and girls to camp together, the boys are automatically going to peep on girls and be creeps. I dont happen to think that would be much of a problem, but you guys seem to.....
You just said "introduce girls to boys and then teach boys not to be creeps"

Something is the matter with you. Get caught peeping in windows or something? No wonder youre single with no kids. Enjoy your lonely life.

I don't understand it. As a kid I enjoyed the camping and learning to tie knots and stuff. I dropped out at about 13 cause I thought it was nerdy by then but it was a good, wholesome, thing for boys to do. Sad to see liberals seem to have got a hold of it.

You just said "introduce girls to boys and then teach boys not to be creeps"

Something is the matter with you. Get caught peeping in windows or something? No wonder youre single with no kids. Enjoy your lonely life.

If it was such a problem, as your side keeps suggesting, then adults would be perfectly capable of teaching boys and correcting that behavior.

You make many presumptions, the tool of the fool. I dont have kids, but I am not single.

We live in a country where 92% of work place deaths are male. Only 40% of college graduates are male. Male suicide is on the rise and are most of overall suicides. Why you ask? There is a attack on being male in this country.

And people wonder why there is a big group of men simply dropping out and adopting a minimalist life style.
When America falls it will be because men no longer want to build walls and fight in wars. Why would want to express toxic masculinity?

If it was such a problem, as your side keeps suggesting, then adults would be perfectly capable of teaching boys and correcting that behavior.

You make many presumptions, the tool of the fool. I dont have kids, but I am not single.
My side? What side? Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why are you so angry? Why do you want to fight with everyone, over everything? You are an angry, angry, weird, creepy man.

My side? What side? Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why are you so angry? Why do you want to fight with everyone, over everything? You are an angry, angry, weird, creepy man.

The side that is whinging over something like this. I find it hilarious how you are calling me angry while bitching over girls building fires and camping. hahahaha!!!

Uh, what?

You dont get magic powers since you happened to drop your load in a woman. Fuck.

Answer the question, why is this so bad?

Uh. It's been answered

Answer me! Must a Gay club(bar) allow Nazis into the club?

The side that is whinging over something like this. I find it hilarious how you are calling me angry while bitching over girls building fires and camping. hahahaha!!!
To be fair. It is weird that a guy with no kids is so worked up over this subject.

Maybe get a job. A house. A wife. Some kids. Perspective might change

We live in a country where 92% of work place deaths are male. Only 40% of college graduates are male. Male suicide is on the rise and are most of overall suicides. Why you ask? There is a attack on being male in this country.

And people wonder why there is a big group of men simply dropping out and adopting a minimalist life style.
When America falls it will be because men no longer want to build walls and fight in wars. Why would want to express toxic masculinity?

This actually is a real problem

To be fair. It is weird that a guy with no kids is so worked up over this subject.

Maybe get a job. A house. A wife. Some kids. Perspective might change

Once again, presumptions. I simply asked you guys to elaborate as to what was so bad about this. I'm not the one whinging over an organization making a choice for itself.

I have a job, and while not a wife, I have a girlfriend. You know what they say about empty assumptions, right?

I really think the Scouts would be better served trying to help poor kids get in. Lot of fatherless boys out there

Once again, presumptions. I simply asked you guys to elaborate as to what was so bad about this. I'm not the one whinging over an organization making a choice for itself.

I have a job, and while not a wife, I have a girlfriend. You know what they say about empty assumptions, right?
I'm pointing out reality. I'm not telling you how to be single. Probably best for you to not get involved with parents who actually have kids.

I'll tell u 1 bad thing I could see. Let's assume they just combine both organizations. What if I as a father don't want my 8 year old girl around boys and male adults I do not know at overnight trips

I'm pointing out reality. I'm not telling you how to be single. Probably best for you to not get involved with parents who actually have kids.

I'll tell u 1 bad thing I could see. Let's assume they just combine both organizations. What if I as a father don't want my 8 year old girl around boys and male adults I do not know at overnight trips

This is a problem that is not unique to girls in the boy scouts.

Back