Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

Or have the Boys and Girl Scouts. Who gives a shit?

Could also have boys & girls locker rooms

You just don't seem to understand they are children

What happens when a group of boys decide to spy on the 1 or 2 girls while urinating? What happens when a boy n girl decide to experiment?

Scout meeting time!

It will lose it's appeal to boys. And they will lose sight of their mission. Training boys to be men.

How are boys not allowed to be men? Do you think that men are not in communication with women literally every day?

Or have the Boys and Girl Scouts. Who gives a shit?
Were you a boy scout? Probably not

It's not like you do boys out things every day, it's an opportunity for boys to hang out with other boys, socialize, and learn new things. You also interact with adult males, learning how to become a man. Adding girls will make it way different. Boys and girls defiantly shouldn't be separated in all of life, but I wouldn't want my son to learn to be a man from a woman, and that's about to be what happens. This is the floodgate opening.

Could also have boys & girls locker rooms

You just don't seem to understand they are children

What happens when a group of boys decide to spy on the 1 or 2 girls while urinating? What happens when a boy n girl decide to experiment?

Scout meeting time!

Boys and girls do that at schools, and other places anyway. How about have men and women chaperones, and have them teach the boys not to do creepy shit? Wont they need to learn that anyway?

Lots of upset pederast Scout Leaders upon hearing this disheartening news. Boys can’t even get molested without being bashed with feminism.

Were you a boy scout? Probably not

It's not like you do boys out things every day, it's an opportunity for boys to hang out with other boys, socialize, and learn new things. You also interact with adult males, learning how to become a man. Adding girls will make it way different. Boys and girls defiantly shouldn't be separated in all of life, but I wouldn't want my son to learn to be a man from a woman, and that's about to be what happens. This is the floodgate opening.

Boys socialize with each other all the time. I never joined the scouts, and I was not wanting for socializing with other boys....

This seems a shitty insult levied towards women....

Boys and girls do that at schools, and other places anyway. How about have men and women chaperones, and have them teach the boys not to do creepy shit? Wont they need to learn that anyway?
WTF! Who are you?

You think boys and girls shower together in school?

WTF! Who are you?

You think boys and girls shower together in school?

Who said that? I said that boys peep on girls in other places than outdoors in a scout function. Boys can be taught not to be little creeps. You should know this.

Learn what a psychopath is, and stop crying because girls are learning to track and start fires.
So girls scouts teaches girls how to shop for shoes.

Why is a guy with no kids so interested in telling parents what to do with theirs?

So girls scouts teaches girls how to shop for shoes.

Why is a guy with no kids so interested in telling parents what to do with theirs?

I'm not, I just dont see the warrant for such "Why is the world not like it was?!" bitching and moaning.

Boys socialize with each other all the time. I never joined the scouts, and I was not wanting for socializing with other boys....

This seems a shitty insult levied towards women....
Women aren't men, it's quite basic really

Who said that? I said that boys peep on girls in other places than outdoors in a scout function. Boys can be taught not to be little creeps. You should know this.

Lol. U seriously have no kids!

You think introducing girls into the Boy Scouts will help to teach boys how to not be little creeps

Lol. U seriously have no kids!

You think introducing girls into the Boy Scouts will help to teach boys how to not be little creeps

I happen to think that boys have plenty of prompts to be little creeps, and Boy Scouts is no difference. I also happen to think that if taught, boys can learn how this behavior is not right.

I happen to think that boys have plenty of prompts to be little creeps, and Boy Scouts is no difference. I also happen to think that if taught, boys can learn how this behavior is not right.
How? U don't have kids? How do u know anything on this subject?

The only creep here is you, who seems to thinks all boys have to be taught not to creep on women and not to rape women. You think really lowly of men and then expect us to give your opinions respect? You make me sick.

Back