Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

Then be prepared to bitch and moan when she lacks survival skills. I dont know what to tell you. I dont see much of a problem with girls learning these skills.
Lol!

She's been shooting guns since 7. She was a member of the VEX 2014/2015 robotics WORLD championship teams...beat China! Has been in GATE since 2nd grade and was awarded the Presidential Honor Roll award

She doesn't need to piss standing up to make me proud

So are you going to take him out of the den if they admit girls? Do you really care about this? What is the fear here? Righties want women to be self sufficient, yet bitch and moan when girls are allowed to nurture self sufficiency.
My son decided not to do scouts this year.

In our pack, there wouldn't be any girl boy scouts. We're a very conservative bunch where I'm at.

But families always bring girls along, and they participate in some things anyway like the pinewood derby, hikes in the woods, fishing, camping.....

By the way, last year my 3 year old son was champ and my 9 year old son won 2nd place in our local pack pinewood derby race.

Lol!

She's been shooting guns since 7. She was a member of the VEX 2014/2015 robotics WORLD championship teams...beat China! Has been in GATE since 2nd grade and was awarded the Presidential Honor Roll award

She doesn't need to piss standing up to make me proud

Umm, there are more skills than shooting guns and robotics. I fail to see the problem with girls getting taught the skills that scouts teaches.

Do you think the Scouts will require girls to piss standing?
<6><6><6>

Why do you want your daughter to be your son?

How would a daughter become a son by learning practical skills? Are you implying there are skills that one gender can utilize, but not the other?

My son decided not to do scouts this year.

In our pack, there wouldn't be any girl boy scouts. We're a very conservative bunch where I'm at.

But families always bring girls along, and they participate in some things anyway like the pinewood derby, hikes in the woods, fishing, camping.....

By the way, last year my 3 year old son was champ and my 9 year old son won 2nd place in our local pack pinewood derby race.

then what is the problem if dens want to allow it themselves?

Umm, there are more skills than shooting guns and robotics. I fail to see the problem with girls getting taught the skills that scouts teaches.

<6><6><6>
So fix Girl Scouts don't ditch it

So are you going to take him out of the den if they admit girls? Do you really care about this? What is the fear here? Righties want women to be self sufficient, yet bitch and moan when girls are allowed to nurture self sufficiency.
Fathers are not keen on people fuking with stuff they hold dear(their kids).

Fathers want their children to grow at a certain pace

How would a daughter become a son by learning practical skills? Are you implying there are skills that one gender can utilize, but not the other?
Where exactly did I say they couldn't learn those skills? Are you drunk?

I showed this to the wife. Her response:
"But there's girl scouts."

Fathers are not keen on people fuking with stuff they hold dear(their kids).

Fathers want their children to grow at a certain pace

Yeah, something tells me that Boy Scouts is not going to be turned into some sexual education service. The amount of bitchiness about such a thing, pathetic.

You made this thread. You seem to have a huge problem with this....
I asked a question. Youre the one in here trying to ram your agenda down everyones throat. I'm just trying to have a conversation. You weird psychopath.

<6><6><6>
Sorry I didn't list all my kids skills. But let me say shooting n robotics are fairly unique to girls.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have kids

I asked a question. Youre the one in here trying to ram your agenda down everyones throat. I'm just trying to have a conversation. You weird psychopath.

Agenda?! They chose, as an organization, to do this. Why are you bitching? Do you think society is going to fall apart if boys and girls learn to make fires in proximity?

Jesus.....

Agenda?! They chose, as an organization, to do this. Why are you bitching? Do you think society is going to fall apart if boys and girls learn to make fires in proximity?

Jesus.....
Seek help.

Back