Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

I thought girl scouts is already the Boy scout admitting girls. They just put them in separate division.

The Boy Scouts are probably infiltrated by politically correct leftists at the top like most big organizations.

Or mormons....Goddamn, idiot.

I happen to think it's a good thing for girls to learn scouting skills, and it's good for the boys as well, considering they get to cooperate with girls in such an environment.

I happen to think it's a good thing for girls to learn scouting skills, and it's good for the boys as well, considering they get to cooperate with girls in such an environment.

You understand they are kids right?

Share sleeping bags next?

They are young kids dude

But boys and girls have different roles in society. I don't have a daughter but.. if I did i wouldn't spend much time teaching her how to dig ditches, fetch wood, build tents and start fires. Sorry but that's my daughter. Not my son.

You understand they are kids right?

Share sleeping bags next?

They are young kids dude

I guess you're right. It's not like adults can find solutions, especially simple ones, to these world rotting quandries.

Well the girls can learn that stuff. But Boy Scouts should keep to it's traditional goal of shaping boys into young men They will lose something good once they try to be more inclusive. They will lose their original focus and that could kill their organization in the future. They boys won't be as likely to join.

But boys and girls have different roles in society. I don't have a daughter but.. if I did i wouldn't spend much time teaching her how to dig ditches, fetch wood, build tents and start fires. Sorry but that's my daughter. Not my son.

Or you could be sane and let your daughter do what she wants and not assign her specific roles like it's 1959.....

I'm so glad I grew up when I did

This is just stupid, let boys be damn boys ffs

Well the girls can learn that stuff. But Boy Scouts should keep to it's traditional goal of shaping boys into young men They will lose something good once they try to be more inclusive. They will lose their original focus and that could kill their organization in the future. They boys won't be as likely to join.

It's largely run by mormons. By your definition, they're an evil organization to begin with, right?

Or you could be sane and let your daughter do what she wants and not assign her specific roles like it's 1959.....

I guess you're right. It's not like adults can find solutions, especially simple ones, to these world rotting quandries.

Send your little girl on an overnight camping trip with a bunch of boys and their adult mentors

It's largely run by mormons. By your definition, they're an evil organization to begin with, right?
Mormanism is a cult.

Where I live, there aren't many Mormans.

Christians lead some of the Dens around here. My son's den leader last year is a Christian.

I have a daughter and would never get her involved in this.

This is a minority of adults pushing this

Mormanism is a cult.

Where I live, there aren't many Mormans.

Christians lead some of the Dens around here. My son's den leader last year is a Christian.

And your den most likely got it's funding from cult members......

The Boy Scouts is a better run organization. They do more interesting things too. I like it and I don't.

First off, it's much more convenient to enroll my daughter and bring her to the same meetings and activities as my sons. I also just like it better than the Girl Scouts and think the outdoors stuff they do is far superior.

That said, it's the loss of a male place, of which there are fewer than ever before. I like sending my kids somewhere where he can be a boy with other boys and have male role models. Adding girls changes the chemistry.

Yeah I was in scouts and it was off the chain and Girl Scouts always looked sad.

I'm for this and against it simultaneously

I have a daughter and would never get her involved in this.

This is a minority of adults pushing this

Then be prepared to bitch and moan when she lacks survival skills. I dont know what to tell you. I dont see much of a problem with girls learning these skills.

Send your little girl on an overnight camping trip with a bunch of boys and their adult mentors

Are you one of these campus roaming "RAPE IS EVERYWHERE!!!" freaks? Goddamn, what a bleak view.

We fund our own Pack. I know cause I paid for my son to do the stuff. And we sold the popcorn.

So are you going to take him out of the den if they admit girls? Do you really care about this? What is the fear here? Righties want women to be self sufficient, yet bitch and moan when girls are allowed to nurture self sufficiency.

Then be prepared to bitch and moan when she lacks survival skills. I dont know what to tell you. I dont see much of a problem with girls learning these skills.
Why do you want your daughter to be your son?

Back