Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by sniper, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Revolver

Revolver you sound poor Staff Member Senior Moderator

Looks like we have Harvey Weinstein right here.

panamaican likes this.
  2. PainIsLIfe

PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

Just a bunch of pro athletes and musicians that attained Eagle. Where I come from the athletes and guys in bands are the cool kids. lol

All I know is my boys are straight A, National Honor Society, will have their Eagle, and anything over 1200 is going to get them any college they chose except the Ivies.

Life is good for scouts.

3. m52nickerson

m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

Well the only difference is that if I Weinstein you, you would not complain.

....and you would be back for more the next night!

PainIsLIfe likes this.
  4. KYS

KYS Yellow Card Yellow Card

Me neither. At least I don’t remember any names.

5. MMAViewer

MMAViewer Brown Belt

women ruined the military the electoral college and now the boys scouts, this country is fucked!
    they are good for nothing but for men to grab their pussies anyways! let's make a law that all men are famous so we don't even have to get their ok on that! that would make murika great again, am i right guys?!?

Oh well I hope there are at least enough girl scouts left to sell me some damn thin mints!!!

6. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo Steel Belt

This is good boys scouts should always be ready and not fall when punched!

7. panamaican

panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

It was inevitable. The interesting side story is that the Girl Scouts accuse the Boy Scouts of doing this to bolster their enrollment numbers, which have been falling for years.

Which actually brings up a different thought - if enrollment in the Boy Scouts has been dropping for years, what's the argument that boys needed this space given that it was already failing to hold the interest and attention of boys and their parents? One wonders if this change would be taking place if the BSA were having increases in their enrollment?

That said, I'm looking at an all-boys prep school for my son because I do think that sometimes boys can benefit from an environment that caters to their needs.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  8. freaky

freaky Banned Banned

boy scout is not survival club. boy scout is boys club. no girls allowed, hence boy scout

If you want your girls to learn survival skills then enroll them in a survival course or add that to girls scout.

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  9. savemgs

savemgs Black Belt

10. sniper

sniper Sergei Kharitonov

This is a good post. It deserves way more than 0 likes.

11. MMAViewer

MMAViewer Brown Belt

well considering I don't post for likes I could give 0 fucks.

12. trident

trident Water Belt

There are many aspects of culture that are manipulated to create disorder and confusion among the masses

This is a long standing practice with high density populations and we are no different

The gender confusion is promoted for this reason but would be powerless if there weren't something behind it

The chemicals we have been pumping into our bodies can disrupt and confuse hormones

This is my working theory anyway

That condition is then given a new narrative and injected into the public psychology

Something is going on on a chemical level in our society

I have a family now and am around a lot of children, and I am seeing less boy in the boys which makes my boy an anomaly

I don't think this is a matter of genetics. I dont believe that my man genes are stronger than all the other man genes out there

I believe it's the diet, during gestation (and before) and then during the formative years that is the deciding factor

Testosterone is a real firecracker and not conducive to easy governing.

Better to saddle future generations with a complacent mind set structured with xenoestrogens, silly ideas, and comfort and convenience then to allow men to fully realize themselves.

sniper and LogicalInsanity like this.
  13. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt Platinum Member

Scout enrollment has been dipping for some time. I think a lot of this is due to demographic changes in the country, but a lot of it is also due to them Scouts deciding to allow gay scout leaders. The leadership of the org and the rank and file aren't on the same page. I think they will gain members by allowing girls, but they'll lose some too.

14. RockstarChris

RockstarChris The Greatest Showman

Non-Gender Binary Scouts doesn't have the same ring to it.

uppercutbus likes this.
  15. Prefect

Prefect Brown Belt

If a girl wants to ruck a back in the boundary waters, more power to her. Nothing, in boy scouts is inherently geared towards someone needing to be male. Honestly, the boys and leaders in scouts were some of the least misogynistic and best people I have known. As an employer, I would hire basically anyone who achieved the rank of Eagle. This is all really a none issue. Boy Scout's isn't made up of a bunch of troublemakers that can't handle integration. Aside from the Mormon Church trying to swing Boy Scout policy, the organization is bar none one of the best run organizations for kids.

Looking back, I feel kind of bad for a cub scout mom who oversaw our group which contained her son. She was a single mom and scouts was what the two of them did together. When he got to boy scout rank, she didn't have that with him as much anymore.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  16. Ezekiel 2517

Ezekiel 2517 Banned Banned

It is done for profit. A huge decline in membership after they allowed gay dudes to be scout leaders. In related news, Dunkin Donuts does not do all you can eat anymore because Amy Schumer exists.

17. sniper

sniper Sergei Kharitonov

Great post.

18. Kframe

Kframe Brown Belt

I am confused by it as well because dont we already have a dedicated scouting organization for girls?

sniper likes this.
  19. Kframe

Kframe Brown Belt

What is so nerdy about going cool places and doing cool things? Most fun i ever had was in the scouts. Went places and did things my parents would never dream of.

20. Voltron

Voltron Green Belt

What?