Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

lmao. never seen a longer list of nobodies.

Just a bunch of pro athletes and musicians that attained Eagle. Where I come from the athletes and guys in bands are the cool kids. lol

All I know is my boys are straight A, National Honor Society, will have their Eagle, and anything over 1200 is going to get them any college they chose except the Ivies.

Life is good for scouts.

women ruined the military the electoral college and now the boys scouts, this country is fucked!
they are good for nothing but for men to grab their pussies anyways! let's make a law that all men are famous so we don't even have to get their ok on that! that would make murika great again, am i right guys?!?

Oh well I hope there are at least enough girl scouts left to sell me some damn thin mints!!!

This is good boys scouts should always be ready and not fall when punched!

It was inevitable. The interesting side story is that the Girl Scouts accuse the Boy Scouts of doing this to bolster their enrollment numbers, which have been falling for years.

Which actually brings up a different thought - if enrollment in the Boy Scouts has been dropping for years, what's the argument that boys needed this space given that it was already failing to hold the interest and attention of boys and their parents? One wonders if this change would be taking place if the BSA were having increases in their enrollment?

That said, I'm looking at an all-boys prep school for my son because I do think that sometimes boys can benefit from an environment that caters to their needs.

boy scout is not survival club. boy scout is boys club. no girls allowed, hence boy scout

If you want your girls to learn survival skills then enroll them in a survival course or add that to girls scout.

alcohol_supernatural.gif

women ruined the military the electoral college and now the boys scouts, this country is fucked!
they are good for nothing but for men to grab their pussies anyways! let's make a law that all men are famous so we don't even have to get their ok on that! that would make murika great again, am i right guys?!?

Oh well I hope there are at least enough girl scouts left to sell me some damn thin mints!!!
This is a good post. It deserves way more than 0 likes.

I would never say girls shouldn't do boy things . ...

But admitting girls into boy scouts is going to alter the entire dynamic of that organization and foment more gender confusion and such...

It's almost as if there are forces out there that are trying to prevent, obfuscate, dilute male/female identity roles.
There are many aspects of culture that are manipulated to create disorder and confusion among the masses

This is a long standing practice with high density populations and we are no different

The gender confusion is promoted for this reason but would be powerless if there weren't something behind it

The chemicals we have been pumping into our bodies can disrupt and confuse hormones

This is my working theory anyway

That condition is then given a new narrative and injected into the public psychology

Something is going on on a chemical level in our society

I have a family now and am around a lot of children, and I am seeing less boy in the boys which makes my boy an anomaly

I don't think this is a matter of genetics. I dont believe that my man genes are stronger than all the other man genes out there

I believe it's the diet, during gestation (and before) and then during the formative years that is the deciding factor

Testosterone is a real firecracker and not conducive to easy governing.

Better to saddle future generations with a complacent mind set structured with xenoestrogens, silly ideas, and comfort and convenience then to allow men to fully realize themselves.

It was inevitable. The interesting side story is that the Girl Scouts accuse the Boy Scouts of doing this to bolster their enrollment numbers, which have been falling for years.

Which actually brings up a different thought - if enrollment in the Boy Scouts has been dropping for years, what's the argument that boys needed this space given that it was already failing to hold the interest and attention of boys and their parents? One wonders if this change would be taking place if the BSA were having increases in their enrollment?

That said, I'm looking at an all-boys prep school for my son because I do think that sometimes boys can benefit from an environment that caters to their needs.

Scout enrollment has been dipping for some time. I think a lot of this is due to demographic changes in the country, but a lot of it is also due to them Scouts deciding to allow gay scout leaders. The leadership of the org and the rank and file aren't on the same page. I think they will gain members by allowing girls, but they'll lose some too.

If a girl wants to ruck a back in the boundary waters, more power to her. Nothing, in boy scouts is inherently geared towards someone needing to be male. Honestly, the boys and leaders in scouts were some of the least misogynistic and best people I have known. As an employer, I would hire basically anyone who achieved the rank of Eagle. This is all really a none issue. Boy Scout's isn't made up of a bunch of troublemakers that can't handle integration. Aside from the Mormon Church trying to swing Boy Scout policy, the organization is bar none one of the best run organizations for kids.

Looking back, I feel kind of bad for a cub scout mom who oversaw our group which contained her son. She was a single mom and scouts was what the two of them did together. When he got to boy scout rank, she didn't have that with him as much anymore.

I don't know the first thing about boy scouts or girl scouts. I just saw this on the news. Why are girls joining the boy scouts? Why would a girl even want to join the boy scouts?

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

Good idea? Bad idea? Pros? Cons? Is it unacceptable for boys to do boy things and girls to do girl things?

It is done for profit. A huge decline in membership after they allowed gay dudes to be scout leaders. In related news, Dunkin Donuts does not do all you can eat anymore because Amy Schumer exists.

There are many aspects of culture that are manipulated to create disorder and confusion among the masses

This is a long standing practice with high density populations and we are no different

The gender confusion is promoted for this reason but would be powerless if there weren't something behind it

The chemicals we have been pumping into our bodies can disrupt and confuse hormones

This is my working theory anyway

That condition is then given a new narrative and injected into the public psychology

Something is going on on a chemical level in our society

I have a family now and am around a lot of children, and I am seeing less boy in the boys which makes my boy an anomaly

I don't think this is a matter of genetics. I dont believe that my man genes are stronger than all the other man genes out there

I believe it's the diet, during gestation (and before) and then during the formative years that is the deciding factor

Testosterone is a real firecracker and not conducive to easy governing.

Better to saddle future generations with a complacent mind set structured with xenoestrogens, silly ideas, and comfort and convenience then to allow men to fully realize themselves.
Great post.

I don't know the first thing about boy scouts or girl scouts. I just saw this on the news. Why are girls joining the boy scouts? Why would a girl even want to join the boy scouts?

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

Good idea? Bad idea? Pros? Cons? Is it unacceptable for boys to do boy things and girls to do girl things?
I am confused by it as well because dont we already have a dedicated scouting organization for girls?

when i was growing up boy scouts were seen as somewhat nerdy, but still had enough respect for the activity that it didnt warrant any bullying.

the real kids went into baseball, basketball, football.

now that girls are allowed it will for sure put them on the fence from nerdy to outright pussy

and the stigma will force the nerdy kids to join a real sport even if they cant be that great, and then the total lost causes will be boy scouts.

boy scouts will be seen as far lower than even chess club.

people forget kids have instincts at maintaining natures pecking order even in the face of authority. bullying will be done in increasingly clever ways to skirt punishment.
What is so nerdy about going cool places and doing cool things? Most fun i ever had was in the scouts. Went places and did things my parents would never dream of.

The NFL pushed for women viewers the past few years and all of a sudden we got players getting flagged for too many high fives, people getting outraged at offhanded comments, people kneeling during the anthem, women reporters and announcers taking jobs from former players, men dressed in pink, etc.
What?

Back