Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

all caps

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't know the first thing about boy scouts or girl scouts. I just saw this on the news. Why are girls joining the boy scouts? Why would a girl even want to join the boy scouts?

The Boy Scouts of America announced on Wednesday that girls will soon be allowed to become Cub Scouts and to earn the coveted rank of Eagle Scout, the organization’s highest honor.

"We believe it is critical to evolve how our programs meet the needs of families interested in positive and lifelong experiences for their children," said Michael Surbaugh, chief executive of the Boy Scouts.

The scouting board of directors voted unanimously to make the historic change in an organization that has been primarily for boys since its founding more than 100 years ago.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

Good idea? Bad idea? Pros? Cons? Is it unacceptable for boys to do boy things and girls to do girl things?

The Boy Scouts is a better run organization. They do more interesting things too. I like it and I don't.

First off, it's much more convenient to enroll my daughter and bring her to the same meetings and activities as my sons. I also just like it better than the Girl Scouts and think the outdoors stuff they do is far superior.

That said, it's the loss of a male place, of which there are fewer than ever before. I like sending my kids somewhere where he can be a boy with other boys and have male role models. Adding girls changes the chemistry.

The Boy Scouts are probably infiltrated by politically correct leftists at the top like most big organizations.

See Trumpsters?

This is what happens when the POTUS gives a coke fueled diatribe about yacht orgies at the Scout jamboree.

That said, it's the loss of a male place, of which there are fewer than ever before. I like sending my kids somewhere where he can be a boy with other boys and have male role models. Adding girls changes the chemistry.
This^

The Boy Scouts is a better run organization. They do more interesting things too. I like it and I don't.

First off, it's much more convenient to enroll my daughter and bring her to the same meetings and activities as my sons. I also just like it better than the Girl Scouts and think the outdoors stuff they do is far superior.

Thanks for the post. I've heard that Boy scouts are run better, more fun etc. Why don't we work on girl scouts and make it better?

Pretty soon the left will be up in arms about the "boy" in boy scouts and will want it changed to some ridiculous pc term. You know its coming

Boy Scouts, what happened to you?

Yoel-Romero-Gives-Interview.jpg

Because it's run by cucks, apparently.

If boys have a treehouse with a "No Girls" sign outside, girls will do everything they can to get inside and take charge. No boys want to join girls night out or go to afternoon tea or play mahjong with the ladies. In fact, we're not even allowed even if we wanted to.

You have to take the same firm stance. Anything else is failing a shit test.

We are damned and determined to eliminate masculinity in this country. Starting as early as possible. Who will protect us when all that's left are women and transgenders?

You remember this Inga?

Last edited by a moderator:

I just hope that they don't start complaining that the boy scouts are too physical and start watering it down for the girls. Which pretty much happened to football.

The NFL pushed for women viewers the past few years and all of a sudden we got players getting flagged for too many high fives, people getting outraged at offhanded comments, people kneeling during the anthem, women reporters and announcers taking jobs from former players, men dressed in pink, etc.

girls are super into traditional boy things these days--even if it's just pretending to like them.

Many dress like guys--They usually have fade haircuts and flat brim caps.

when i was growing up boy scouts were seen as somewhat nerdy, but still had enough respect for the activity that it didnt warrant any bullying.

the real kids went into baseball, basketball, football.

now that girls are allowed it will for sure put them on the fence from nerdy to outright pussy

and the stigma will force the nerdy kids to join a real sport even if they cant be that great, and then the total lost causes will be boy scouts.

boy scouts will be seen as far lower than even chess club.

people forget kids have instincts at maintaining natures pecking order even in the face of authority. bullying will be done in increasingly clever ways to skirt punishment.

I wonder if boys will be joining the girls scouts next. What about those who want to join but they don't feel comfortable with the gender pronouns? This might not be fair. Someone should look into this.

I would never say girls shouldn't do boy things . ...

But admitting girls into boy scouts is going to alter the entire dynamic of that organization and foment more gender confusion and such...

It's almost as if there are forces out there that are trying to prevent, obfuscate, dilute male/female identity roles.

Last edited:
We are damned and determined to eliminate masculinity in this country. Starting as early as possible. Who will protect us when all that's left are women and transgenders?

Only one man can save us.

nomaam2.jpg

I better not hear a Fucking thing when they have to use the same shitter!!!!!

Back