Boxings Strangest Most Bizzare Moments

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This video is insanity. Basically the worst/strangest moments in boxing up to this point.

Michael Moore vs a 7 foot tall guy
Fan man incident
Golata-Tyson
Tyson-Holyfield
Butler-Grant Sucker Punch incident
Bowe-Golata
Golata biting Sam Pouha
George Foremans face after Alex Stewart fight/Decision
Bowe vs Tillery MMA fight
Riddick Bowes promoter Rock Newman vs Ray Mercer Promoter fight outside the ring
Some Michael Moorer fight getting stopped because of headbutts causing a riot
Larry Holmes-Lou Saverese fight after fight
Oleg koing Rahman

What fight was it where one fighter kept getting hit low and then out of frustration he throws like 8 low blows in a row right in front of the ref. I keep wanting to say it was a Derek Gainer fight.

Golota using bowes balls as a speed bag

What fight was it where one fighter kept getting hit low and then out of frustration he throws like 8 low blows in a row right in front of the ref. I keep wanting to say it was a Derek Gainer fight.
Probably the Norwood fight.

i remember watching the fanman fight live....i was more pissed i had to stay up and extra 30 minutes and listen to all the bullshit

That - what felt like - twelve minute pan flute solo for Maidana's national anthem before the Mayweather rematch.

Holmes flying drop kick from a car bonnet.

Edit: Manny delaying the start against Bradley because he was watching NBA. FFS.

Holmes flying drop kick from a car bonnet.

Edit: Manny delaying the start against Bradley because he was watching NBA. FFS.
That was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. Who throws a drop-kick off of a car?

That was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. Who throws a drop-kick off of a car?

I know, pure WWE epic!

W4bXmSS.gif

I always wondered what Fan man was thinking. Was he expecting applause for what he did?

This may not be that strange of a moment, but it's still a memorable one:

Mayweather vs Ortiz was pretty strange when I was watching it live. The headbutt, the hugging and kissing, the KO, then Floyd and Larry Merchant yelling at eachother lmao

Back