boxingnews24 what's the story?

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the story behind this site, it's amateur and highly biased coverage?

i believe the "stories" that they write are written by their own posters

The forum's over there are like the heavies here with a ton of misinformed bullshit, but if you want a bunch of opinions on something you will get it because there are a lot of posters there. Just most will be wrong

i believe the "stories" that they write are written by their own posters

The forum's over there are like the heavies here with a ton of misinformed bullshit, but if you want a bunch of opinions on something you will get it because there are a lot of posters there. Just most will be wrong
It keeps coming up in my news feed whenever I look up a fighter

Not a serious site at all.. just a bunch biased bs on there. Nsb is better, although full of classless jackasses of posters.

It used to be ESB. I'm pretty sure it's just posters their who given their own blogs, hence the shocking quality. Chances are anything that you see from there isn't worth reading. The general boxing forum at ESB always used to be absolutely terrible (on par with the heavies terrible, but in a slightly different way), but the Classic section sometimes had some decent content. Haven't looked at the new incarnation, but I can't imagine it's gotten much better.

It used to be ESB. I'm pretty sure it's just posters their who given their own blogs, hence the shocking quality. Chances are anything that you see from there isn't worth reading. The general boxing forum at ESB always used to be absolutely terrible (on par with the heavies terrible, but in a slightly different way), but the Classic section sometimes had some decent content. Haven't looked at the new incarnation, but I can't imagine it's gotten much better.

Only when that Sam Dixon character dropped in every once in a while. Now I think the bum spends most of his time posting on some 3rd rate MMA website somewhere.

Back