Boxing

Here are someoutside reviews from facebook regarding EMA from non sherdog users.

Unsure if this passes the shincheckin “cool story bro” test though

your first comment on them seemed extremely biased. You obviously dont like them, this below explains why. Which made it harder to believe you, specifically since you didnt have any evidence to back any of your claims up.

"You shouldn't expect us to simply take you on your word just because you've helped UMA and other Pakistani glove companies design their gloves. (In fact, this former point makes you somewhat biased in the whole matter—conflict of interest and all that jazz."

them stealing from UMA doesnt have anything to do with the quality of their gear, or that they will steal from me, etc. Those were some pretty wild accusations.

I asked for you to provide something to back up your claims of the poor quality of their gear several times. You finally did in the quote above. I was unaware they had a facebook.

the point of the thread was to find out if anyone had used their gear, and if so, what the quality was. No one has. So no one can comment on the quality.

Yeah but wheres your proof?!

Relax, its clearly gone over your head at this point.

Im really just waiting on detective shincheckin. But hes probably going to require a urine, blood, and DNA sample... possibly stool but lets hope not.

Why you mad bro?
Asking for evidence vs taking someones word for it that has never seen the product is logical.

your first comment on them seemed extremely biased. You obviously dont like them, this below explains why. Which made it harder to believe you, specifically since you didnt have any evidence to back any of your claims up.

"You shouldn't expect us to simply take you on your word just because you've helped UMA and other Pakistani glove companies design their gloves. (In fact, this former point makes you somewhat biased in the whole matter—conflict of interest and all that jazz."

them stealing from UMA doesnt have anything to do with the quality of their gear, or that they will steal from me, etc. Those were some pretty wild accusations.

I asked for you to provide something to back up your claims of the poor quality of their gear several times. You finally did in the quote above. I was unaware they had a facebook.

the point of the thread was to find out if anyone had used their gear, and if so, what the quality was. No one has. So no one can comment on the quality.

Why you mad bro?
Asking for evidence vs taking someones word for it that has never seen the product is logical.
But now that concrete evidence has been presented we can all get along and enjoy our e-company.

But now that concrete evidence has been presented we can all get along and enjoy our e-company.

yeah i dunno what all the hostility was about

now lets go train UFC BrOoOoOOo! <Moves>
tag_logo.jpg

yeah i dunno what all the hostility was about

now lets go train UFC BrOoOoOOo! <Moves>
tag_logo.jpg
It takes two to tango.

Or, according to a Korean adage (poorly translated into English), it takes two hands to clap.

Actually, I don't know if that's a Korean adage. But you get the point.

It takes two to tango.

Or, according to a Korean adage (poorly translated into English), it takes two hands to clap.

Actually, I don't know if that's a Korean adage. But you get the point.

I would agree with that. You pretty much said everything for me in your previous posts ;)

mesa, mesa, mesa que mas applauda translated to english is, table, table, table what alot clap!

old popular mexican/spanish song

Back