Boxing total rounds: Tony Thompson vs Malik Scott

Oops didn't read the post and made a bet. Sorry.

This format should allow multiple bets and more than 500. Deep serious.

Nobody ever gets dubbed so I do what I want

Good point. I'm all-in 8-10/D.

:icon_chee

DrTrouble dump 50000 thread needed and we're square here, right?

DrTrouble dump 50000 thread needed and we're square here, right?

Correct. Less of a pain to just settle them first.

Thought of it after, but you can't bet/vbookie once dubbed, right? So he can't dump, anyway. Right now, I mean.

Cmon man. If everyone is betting 500, you dont think theres a reason?

Id gotten dubbs too then, i almost never read ts comments in this section, and dont bother to look at who bet what.

I just click to open thread, place bet and move on to the next one.

Sanction seems a bit extreme and probably should add something like "Please read before placing bets!" in the title.

Just a suggestion!

Id gotten dubbs too then, i almost never read ts comments in this section, and dont bother to look at who bet what.

I just click to open thread, place bet and move on to the next one.

Sanction seems a bit extreme and probably should add something like "Please read before placing bets!" in the title.

Just a suggestion!

The rules been in place since the first 3 months of vbookie.

Also he said it in the op. Which shouldnt be too hard to look at if you can be bothered to come in to bet.

The rules been in place since the first 3 months of vbookie.

Like a said... Just suggestion Sir, i wasnt lurking in here in the first year of vbookie!

Id be a little ticked off if i couldnt access the plats because of a rule that was posted in the opening post which only seems to apply to some specific threads.

I know man. Its just that we award prizes for certain totals and when people just bet without regard on games that have specific amounts it skews the board

Back