Boxing super-prospect Josh Kelly

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Damn, this guy is good. How far do you see him go, people of the boxing subforum ?

Pardon me... subforum? Did you just call F53 a f#$&ing SUBFORUM??!

Got a bronze at the European games and competed at the Olympics, so to be quite frank he should look this good vs regional level boxers. Still he's 23 and has taken 3 fights in the last 3 months, I like that kind of activity from high level prospects and English boxing stars say this guy is something special. I'll keep an eye out, good post.

Last edited:
Why is he a super prospect?

*looks at thumbnail*

Ah, I see.

Joshua Buatsi is another top prospect for the UK, former Olympian and took the bronze at light heavyweight. Got bronze and scored stoppages in the first couple rounds too. Has a lot of hype around him and he turned down an offer to join TMT in favour of going with Eddie Hearn. He's meant to be debuting on Saturday but they've not announced an opponent for him yet.

Josh Kelly vs Conor Benn down the road will be a nice fight.

Well, based on that fight, he isn't that good. His defense was keeping his hands down, won't work as he steps up. Should not be developing bad habits.

RJJr wanna be. Don't think he has that rare ability to pull that style off but who knows.

seems very athletic, but i instinctively always root against the showboater. not a fan of that style, at all.

Watched him at the Olympics and wasn't wowed by him. He got beat pretty convincingly by a good Kazakh who went on to win the gold. He looks impressive in that clip but like has been said you can do that at this level. Lets see what happens when he steps up.

Joshua Buatsi is another top prospect for the UK, former Olympian and took the bronze at light heavyweight. Got bronze and scored stoppages in the first couple rounds too. Has a lot of hype around him and he turned down an offer to join TMT in favour of going with Eddie Hearn. He's meant to be debuting on Saturday but they've not announced an opponent for him yet.

Josh Kelly vs Conor Benn down the road will be a nice fight.

Yeah I liked the look of Buatsi, has heavy hands which should translate well to the pros.

Back