boxing paddles

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
iv never used them but i like the idea as a coach can throw shots at you faster than mitts and work defense\\

but my god some cost up close to 100 bucks thats insane they dont have the same type of padding as mitts and no need for ahand grip inside so cant you go cheap and get 20 dollar ones and isnt really different from expensive ones?

iv never used them but i like the idea as a coach can throw shots at you faster than mitts and work defense\\

but my god some cost up close to 100 bucks thats insane they dont have the same type of padding as mitts and no need for ahand grip inside so cant you go cheap and get 20 dollar ones and isnt really different from expensive ones?

go even cheaper and get some foam noodles from the dollar store.

I have wanted to try some paddles myself. the boxing ones seemed designed a bit different than the TKD ones.

Im sure if you look around you can find some for cheap. I wouldt spend 100 on them either

prob with foam noodles is they are so light and hollow that u cant swing them fast enough to hit someone then bring them back to position for me to throw combos u could do it with foam sticks which a lot use i die laughing when i see people pay 70 bucks for apair of cheap foam sticks though lol u could for sure get those for less than 5 buks somewhere even just foam nunchuckus

Back