Boxing > MMA

I really don’t remember any high profile boxers pulling out of a fight. I remember a fight getting stopped because one guy bit the other guys ear, but at least they made it to the ring

Canelo just pissed hot for Clenbuterol, thereby pulling out (or getting pulled out) of what should have been one of the highest-profile fights of the year.

Canelo just pissed hot for Clenbuterol, thereby pulling out (or getting pulled out) of what should have been one of the highest-profile fights of the year.
Jermall Charlo/Billy Joe Saunders are likely candidates to replace Canelo. Both huge fights.

Big boxing matches RARELY get canceled.

Never more apparent.

I hate some boxing politics but one thing is for sure, those guys dont slip on banana peels a week before the fight.

In a big ufc fight youre biting your nails wondering who will pull out up until the day of the fight.

In boxing you know those mfs are gonna show up.

I would credit MMA for having less ducking but it's not like the fights actually happen lol.

Joshua don't even have the balls to put 99% of his fights on PPV. Only few boxers are doing them.

from my understanding PPV isn't really a big thing in the UK. Infact alot of the US PPV boxing shit is shown on w/e their premium HBO/showtime esque channels are for free. AJ packs soccer stadiums tho.

1. Brown Bomber >>>> Bronze Bomber

2. The past two years boxing has been pretty good. 2015 and 2016 were good MMA years by my reckoning as a fan. It ebbs and flows.

3. It's good that some form of combat is on a high while MMA is on a downswing. Fight fans should be happy with this.

from my understanding PPV isn't really a big thing in the UK. Infact alot of the US PPV boxing shit is shown on w/e their premium HBO/showtime esque channels are for free. AJ packs soccer stadiums tho.

It's a big thing only in America. And that's because it's the biggest market for martial arts. It would be big elswhere too if there were enough people willing to pay.

Packing stadiums means nothing. Many college football teams in America are packing bigger stadiums than most English Premier league teams. And it doesn't make them more popular or more marketable.

It's a big thing only in America. And that's because it's the biggest market for martial arts. It would be big elswhere too if there were enough people willing to pay.

Packing stadiums means nothing. Many college football teams in America are packing bigger stadiums than most English Premier league teams. And it doesn't make them more popular or more marketable.

idk man people paying for tickets to go see a boxing match has to be a good indicator of popularity right? Unless its just some UK cultural thing so just say fuckit and go see w/e's going on at a stadium on that particular weekend. Could just be UK sports culture, which i know fuck all about, but the crowd seems to like em. Also College football is massively popular and massively marketable in the US whats that have to do with it? lol

Also boxings fucking huge in the UK/EU aint it? specifically germany UK Russia ect

The past few months boxing has been killing MMA. Wilder/Ortiz Whyte/Browne AJ/Parker.

Alot of local fights in the UK I've been peeping too. This is the first time in a while that I've watched boxing over MMA. I've caught the UFC highlights. Can't even remember the last UFC event I've watched.

In fact this was the first UFC event I planed to watch, then this Tony shit happened.

TELEMMGLPICT000158640898_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLqyfQGdl3mAr9NzcrvA2J8D0puYTq34j_tM7j5oJ6ds.jpeg

visual representation of boxing vs mma in 2018

Fair, but at least the fight happened. Wilder vs Joshua is possible for the summer of 2018/early 2019.
At least they tried to make the fight. Wilder vs. Joshua already should've happened for almost 2 years. And doesn't seem like it's happening next. Ngannou x Miocic happened quickly. MMA > boxing

At least they tried to make the fight. Wilder vs. Joshua already should've happened for almost 2 years. And doesn't seem like it's happening next. Ngannou x Miocic happened quickly. MMA > boxing
Welchers can't be trusted.

Boxing > MMA

TELEMMGLPICT000158640898_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLqyfQGdl3mAr9NzcrvA2J8D0puYTq34j_tM7j5oJ6ds.jpeg

visual representation of boxing vs mma in 2018
Funny that you bring up mr Lucas
He is a proof that boxing is a easy sport (compared to MMA)
He went 6-2 at MMA, losing to a light heavyweight
Then he went to boxing and became a world champion, 25-0 before losing
MMA > boxing

Funny that you bring up mr Lucas
He is a proof that boxing is a easy sport (compared to MMA)
He went 6-2 at MMA, losing to a light heavyweight
Then he went to boxing and became a world champion, 25-0 before losing
MMA > boxing
lucas browne was on PEDs

Indeed, boxers are more reliable than MMA fighters.

Troll..

Boxers step and punch.

Mma fighters scramble, punch, throw, grapple, kick, knee, elbow, from a thousand different angles and positions.

Obviously mma is going to cause much more injuries.

Its crazy to see Boxing put on the fights that the fans want to see....

Rigo/Loma
Canelo/GGG
Canelo/Lara
Canelo/Floyd
AJ/Klitchko
Haye/Bellew
Thurman/Garcia
Loma/Linares (soon to be)
Broner/Mikey
Wilder/Ortiz
AJ/Wilder (in the works)

List goes on,

Troll..

Boxers step and punch.

Mma fighters scramble, tussle, punch, throw, grapple, kick, knee, from a thousand different angles and positions.

Obviously mma is going to cause much more injuries.
How am I a troll if you just agreed with what I said? Boxers are more reliable than MMA fighters.

lucas browne was on PEDs
LOL and at boxing you can reach world champion status before they catch you? Thank god MMA anti doping is competent, no one could fight 25 times before being caught

How am I a troll if you just agreed with what I said? Boxers are more reliable than MMA fighters.

No, boxers look like pussies next to mma fighters.

You little brat, sound like a Mayweather fan.

Idiot.

LOL and at boxing you can reach world champion status before they catch you? Thank god MMA anti doping is competent, no one could fight 25 times before being caught
you can reach GOAT status in MMA before they catch you

Back