Boxing Is Getting Back To Basics

But I dont see how the Orgs get Less money this way. All belt will be online every time the Champ fights. How many time does a champ fight? 3 times a yr. They collect 3 checks. Nothing really changes. The org has 1 belt, 1 champion and that 1 champion only fight 3 times a yr. So jow are they losing money but allowing 1 fighter to keep it.
Idk what's complicated about so far...
3 times a year is not enough, regardless, most the time most champions today fight twice a year actually, which is most definitely not enough.

I don't see how ur still not keeping up with this, it's basic math.
Lets assume for the sake of argument champs only defend twice a year.
the Alphabet wants 5 champs all to defend in the same year. that's 10 payments in that same year.
for one undisputed champion to cover all that, even if he defends 3 times a year, while his mandatories pay an equal amount(again for the sake of argument). that's 6 payments a year.

that's almost half the earnings. and if they only defend twice a year.. then the alphabets go bankrupt under ur financial taxation plan and boxing is lost forever and sun rises from the west :(

Idk what's complicated about so far...
3 times a year is not enough, regardless, most the time most champions today fight twice a year actually, which is most definitely not enough.

I don't see how ur still not keeping up with this, it's basic math.
Lets assume for the sake of argument champs only defend twice a year.
the Alphabet wants 5 champs all to defend in the same year. that's 10 payments in that same year.
for one undisputed champion to cover all that, even if he defends 3 times a year, while his mandatories pay an equal amount(again for the sake of argument). that's 6 payments a year.

that's almost half the earnings. and if they only defend twice a year.. then the alphabets go bankrupt under ur financial taxation plan and boxing is lost forever and sun rises from the west :(

. I dont see how 1 org has 5 champions in 1 divison fight 2x a yr. to get 5 payments. if they are not sharing payment/profits are they?

If the IBF has 1 champ at 140 and he fights 2x a yr,the IBF only collects 2 checks for that yr. Same with WBC and etc..

. I dont see how 1 org has 5 champions in 1 divison fight 2x a yr. to get 5 payments. if they are not sharing payment/profits are they?

If the IBF has 1 champ at 140 and he fights 2x a yr,the IBF only collects 2 checks for that yr. Same with WBC and etc..
WTF cheese for god's sake. the alphabet as in all the orgs, 5 orgs, 5 champs. how on earth u thought i meant only one has ... u know what screw it.

All i've written so far is more than coherent. u can go back and reread all of it.

Keep rereading them and comparing them to what u wrote, you will eventually get it, cause I'll just be paraphrasing after this.

WTF cheese for god's sake. the alphabet as in all the orgs, 5 orgs, 5 champs. how on earth u thought i meant only one has ... u know what screw it.

All i've written so far is more than coherent. u can go back and reread all of it.

Keep rereading them and comparing them to what u wrote, you will eventually get it, cause I'll just be paraphrasing after this.

Haha. I guess I am still lost. All 5 orgs are gonna collect checks off the champ when he fight and at 2x a yr that is still 10 checks. So not sure how they are losing money by doing it my way.

Haha. But its no big deal.

I know but dam we can hope. Say TC wins. He now holds 4 belts and the lineal crown, why not get the orgs together and have them work out someything where he can fight 1 man at a time and allow him to put every belt on the line eqch time so that the winner can keep doing the same.

Something like this.

WBC get 1st fight
WBO get 2nd fight
IBF 3rd
and IBO 4th.

So no matter who wins the Org get. next shot. No rematchs.

Money is why. And their own subjective top 10 and mandatory lists always conflict with other organizations.

Money wins over principle.

TC Fight and Sauls fight will both have all 4 belts on the line plus the Ring shit. So there will be 2 divison with REAL Champs and that is what we need.

Crawford vs Indongo is the only fight of the two that will have all 4 major alphabet world titles on the line in full (WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO). In full means that none of them are interim or secondary world titles (ie., the WBA's "Regular" world title).

Crawford vs Indongo world titles on the line:

WBC (Major world title) - Crawford
WBO (Major world title) - Crawford
The Ring (their version of the Lineal Championship title) - Crawford
WBA (Major world title) - Indongo
IBF (Major world title) - Indongo
IBO (Minor world title) - Indongo

Indongo's WBA world title also carries the "Super" designation. The IBO minor world title isn't required to become "Undisputed". As of 2007, all 4 major alphabet world titles in full are required to truly claim to be the Undisputed Champion (if you believe in collecting all 4 of the alphabet org's titles that is). The winner will be the Lineal & the Undisputed Champion of the world. And, what's even better, the Lineal Championship status will be recognized by both the TBRB/Transnational Boxing Rankings Board & The Ring. This is already currently the case with Crawford, there's no discrepancy.
Everything falls into place perfectly for this world championship unification fight.

Alvarez vs Golovkin is a world championship unification fight that will have 3 of the 4 major alphabet world titles on the line to be contested for. Since not all 4 major alphabet world titles are on the line then the winner will not come out as the "Undisputed" Champion. Billy Joe Saunders still holds the WBO world title after all. Sad, but true.

Alvarez vs Golovkin world titles on the line:

WBA (Major world title) - Golovkin
WBC (Major world title) - Golovkin
IBF (Major world title) - Golovkin
IBO (Minor world title) - Golovkin
The Ring (their version of the Lineal Championship title) - Alvarez

Golovkin's WBA world title also carries the "Super" designation. Again, the IBO minor world title is not required to become "Undisputed" but I'm listing it because it's also up for grabs. The winner will not be Undisputed Champion of the world thanks to Saunders holding it hostage until recently & Oscar saying that if Golovkin took the fight with Saunders then he wouldn't get the Canelo fight next. Alvarez is recognized by The Ring (his promoter owns this publication/company opening up the door for a conflict of interest) as their Lineal Champion. However, the TBRB (much more reputable) doesn't recognize Canelo as the Middleweight Lineal Champion any longer as of mid April. The Lineal throne is now open with the TBRB's rankings listing Golovkin as #1 & Canelo as their #2 ranked contender. The winner will be recognized as the "true" aka Lineal Champion after the fight.

Last edited:
Crawford vs Indongo is the only fight of the two that will have all 4 major alphabet world titles on the line in full (WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO). In full means that none of them are interim or secondary world titles (ie., the WBA's "Regular" world title).

Crawford vs Indongo world titles on the line:

WBC (Major world title) - Crawford
WBO (Major world title) - Crawford
The Ring (their version of the Lineal Championship title) - Crawford
WBA (Major world title) - Indongo
IBF (Major world title) - Indongo
IBO (Minor world title) - Indongo

Indongo's WBA world title also carries the "Super" designation. The IBO minor world title isn't required to become "Undisputed". As of 2007, all 4 major alphabet world titles in full are required to truly claim to be the Undisputed Champion (if you believe in collecting all 4 of the alphabet org's titles that is). The winner will be the Lineal & the Undisputed Champion of the world. And, what's even better, the Lineal Championship status will be recognized by both the TBRB/Transnational Boxing Rankings Board & The Ring. This is already currently the case with Crawford, there's no discrepancy.
Everything falls into place perfectly for this world championship unification fight.

Alvarez vs Golovkin is a world championship unification fight that will have 3 of the 4 major alphabet world titles on the line to be contested for. Since not all 4 major alphabet world titles are on the line then the winner will not come out as the "Undisputed" Champion. Billy Joe Saunders still holds the WBO world title after all. Sad, but true.

Alvarez vs Golovkin world titles on the line:

WBA (Major world title) - Golovkin
WBC (Major world title) - Golovkin
IBF (Major world title) - Golovkin
IBO (Minor world title) - Golovkin
The Ring (their version of the Lineal Championship title) - Alvarez

Golovkin's WBA world title also carries the "Super" designation. Again, the IBO minor world title is not required to become "Undisputed" but I'm listing it because it's also up for grabs. The winner will not be Undisputed Champion of the world thanks to Saunders holding it hostage until recently & Oscar saying that if Golovkin took the fight with Saunders then he wouldn't get the Canelo fight next. Alvarez is recognized by The Ring (his promoter owns this publication/company opening up the door for a conflict of interest) as their Lineal Champion. However, the TBRB (much more reputable) doesn't recognize Canelo as the Middleweight Lineal Champion any longer as of mid April. The Lineal throne is now open with the TBRB's rankings listing Golovkin as #1 & Canelo as their #2 ranked contender. They'll be taking a vote on whether the winner will be recognized as the "true" aka Lineal Champion after the fight. The problem is that it isn't clear that Canelo is the #2 contender to fill the vacancy since Jacobs is ranked #3 (imo Jacobs should be #2).

Some already consider GGG the Lineal Champion after beating Jacobs officially (I scored it for Jacobs) while others still maintain that Canelo is the rightful Lineal Champion despite the TBRB interpreting him stating that he was no longer the champ as vacating. If we just go by The Ring's version of the Lineal Championship then the winner will be the Lineal Champion. The TBRB's Lineal Championship recognition nowadays is the most complete of the two (there's no belt awarded to symbolize it) and as a result the most respected. Their Lineal decision is "TBD" for now regarding the true champion of the division.

Nice post. The ring title is more flexible than most lineal titles.featherweight is going to be tough to unify.

Nice post. The ring title is more flexible than most lineal titles.featherweight is going to be tough to unify.

Yeah, The Ring's is, a little too flexible imo. Anyway, I could've saved some typing had I just looked at Golovkin's Wiki page first. BoxRec didn't have everything when I checked and Canelo's Wiki page was missing some of the titles being contested for as well. Here we go.

DXIysON.png

Haha. I guess I am still lost. All 5 orgs are gonna collect checks off the champ when he fight and at 2x a yr that is still 10 checks. So not sure how they are losing money by doing it my way.

Haha. But its no big deal.
Holy fuck.. u want only 2 boxers (champ and mand) to pay all that in just one year with out decreasing the org's earnings a year???
Cheese have mercy these people have families.

with the 5 champ/1 for each org formula that sum is divided by 5 people. Ur dividing it on only 2.

Holy fuck.. u want only 2 boxers (champ and mand) to pay all that in just one year with out decreasing the org's earnings a year???
Cheese have mercy these people have families.

with the 5 champ/1 for each org formula that sum is divided by 5 people. Ur dividing it on only 2.

We still confused. That 1 champ still pays 5 times, 1 to each org each time the champ fights. So the Org arent losing any money this way. It would be yhe same as if the had 5 champ/1 per Org fighting 2x a yr.. So the Orgs profit is the same as it is now.

NOW, the Champ's pay will take a hit, having to pay out 5 orgs every time they fight but their overall pay "Might" increase by being reconized as the Unifed CHamp and giving him the power to demand a higher Base Pase per fight.So if the pay out 300k to the Orgs it doesnt hurt them cause now they are collecting more Millions than than before they were unifed. So it is like they are investing in themselves by doing it this way. They collect the belts and rep them and demand more money for the promoter and fans. So everyone still eats and shares off a bigger plate.

We still confused. That 1 champ still pays 5 times, 1 to each org each time the champ fights. So the Org arent losing any money this way. It would be yhe same as if the had 5 champ/1 per Org fighting 2x a yr.. So the Orgs profit is the same as it is now.

NOW, the Champ's pay will take a hit, having to pay out 5 orgs every time they fight but their overall pay "Might" increase by being reconized as the Unifed CHamp and giving him the power to demand a higher Base Pase per fight.So if the pay out 300k to the Orgs it doesnt hurt them cause now they are collecting more Millions than than before they were unifed. So it is like they are investing in themselves by doing it this way. They collect the belts and rep them and demand more money for the promoter and fans. So everyone still eats and shares off a bigger plate.

How do u say u dont understand why they might make less, and in the next paragraph u say the title defender's pay take a hit, and u really expect them to change the current situation and give one champ more demand power exactly like u said about the "base pase".

No way the ABC orgs give it up, and no boxer's union has been able to change that till this day.

saying the champ has to pay them more is the same as saying they make less. one of the two has to take a hit, and that's why ur financial plan is bound to fail in every scenario imaginable unless many suits are willing to make sacrifices.

How do u say u dont understand why they might make less, and in the next paragraph u say the title defender's pay take a hit, and u really expect them to change the current situation and give one champ more demand power exactly like u said about the "base pase".

No way the ABC orgs give it up, and no boxer's union has been able to change that till this day.

saying the champ has to pay them more is the same as saying they make less. one of the two has to take a hit, and that's why ur financial plan is bound to fail in every scenario imaginable unless many suits are willing to make sacrifices.

Its not less if the Champ Makes more. If a current champs make 1 mill and pays 50k to defend 1 belt right. And after claimimg all 5 belts, the champs make 10mil and pays 250k to the defend all 5 belts, the Champ is paying more rep all of them but at the same time Making more. So it might sound like he is losing money but the number show he is not cause he is now making way more by being unifed and demanding more money.(Dont know the % of the shit i said so please dont get mathy on me)

And yes I think a plan like this could work out for everyone.

But no I dont think the ABC will allow this but I am thinking of a way it could be done.

Its not less if the Champ Makes more. If a current champs make 1 mill and pays 50k to defend 1 belt right. And after claimimg all 5 belts, the champs make 10mil and pays 250k to the defend all 5 belts, the Champ is paying more rep all of them but at the same time Making more. So it might sound like he is losing money but the number show he is not cause he is now making way more by being unifed and demanding more money.(Dont know the % of the shit i said so please dont get mathy on me)

And yes I think a plan like this could work out for everyone.

But no I dont think the ABC will allow this but I am thinking of a way it could be done.
Like i said before, there is no way to make this work without massive financial sacrifices. the most simple part of when u first wanna make this transition, the year before all orgs got a pay, the current year only 2 or 3 of the orgs are gonna get paid depends how many times he's gonna defend, and third year the rest of the orgs get their title shot along with its check. that's one realistic example.

Like i said, they won't allow to give a champion that much authority to make these demands. Biggest nightmare these suits started when some fighters started becoming promoters while well during their boxing career.

You can't just say random claims like he'll be making a lot more right before " don't know the % of the shit so don't get mathy on me".. finance is math for money.

Yeah, The Ring's is, a little too flexible imo. Anyway, I could've saved some typing had I just looked at Golovkin's Wiki page first. BoxRec didn't have everything when I checked and Canelo's Wiki page was missing some of the titles being contested for as well. Here we go.

DXIysON.png

Didn't he say he isn't fighting for the WBC belt?
And i presume Canelo doesn't want the IBO either.

Didn't he say he isn't fighting for the WBC belt?
And i presume Canelo doesn't want the IBO either.

I'm not sure. That's what's on the line when I posted on Golovkin's end as far as the alphabet (major & minor) world titles go. If he doesn't want the WBC, something I also heard, then that's fine. It's his decision and he's not a fan of the WBC after they imposed that "artificial timeline", his words, on him last year to fight Golovkin.

I'm not sure. That's what's on the line when I posted on Golovkin's end as far as the alphabet (major & minor) world titles go. If he doesn't want the WBC, something I also heard, then that's fine. It's his decision and he's not a fan of the WBC after they imposed that "artificial timeline", his words, on him last year to fight Golovkin.

I looked it up. He's only fighting for the IBF and WBA belts. Golovkin is defending all 4 on his end.

I wouldn't call it an "artificial timeline" when you refuse to defend a certain belt, de facto stripping the contender from his right to fight 'for' it.....which fortunately, GGG was able to after Canelo relinquished his WBC belt.

I looked it up. He's only fighting for the IBF and WBA belts. Golovkin is defending all 4 on his end.

I wouldn't call it an "artificial timeline" when you refuse to defend a certain belt, de facto stripping the contender from his right to fight 'for' it.....which fortunately, GGG was able to after Canelo relinquished his WBC belt.

Interesting to know. As for the exact wording from Canelo's public statement after vacating his WBC world title, it was "artificial deadline". I wouldn't call it that either but it was a business move and they weren't ready yet at that point to fight Golovkin. At least Golden Boy wasn't.

Interesting to know. As for the exact wording from Canelo's public statement after vacating his WBC world title, it was "artificial deadline". I wouldn't call it that either but it was a business move and they weren't ready yet at that point to fight Golovkin. At least Golden Boy wasn't.

Yeah, people can fight for whatever belt they want, but don't make it that you deny someone else the right to theirs. We see that in MMA a lot, with the freakshows they choose over the top contenders.

In boxing, the "lineal championship" is another weird thing. Once you win it, you can pretty much sit on your ass, or fight cans or people from other divisions. Meanwhile the guy who's out there beating his mandatories and collecting belts, supposedly he's not the real champ?

Back