Boxing Is Getting Back To Basics

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TC Fight and Sauls fight will both have all 4 belts on the line plus the Ring shit. So there will be 2 divison with REAL Champs and that is what we need. I know some people had the Orgs and there are plenty of reasons too but if they start allow fighters to hold all four belts at one time, we can start to get Real Champions again, instead of just title holders. And Fighter need to start being held accountable too and demand that fight between champions should take place before Mandortys.Think about how better things will be if every divison had just one Champion that held the crown and belts to show it.

Time for some super champions and a few diamond belts. Also interim belts.

Time for some super champions and a few diamond belts. Also interim belts.
Time to raise the importance of the ibo belt, wlad and Hatton put the org on the map.

<puh-lease75>
Well, hate to burst your bubble but I don't see any fighters defending to all mandatories. We may have one champ at a few weights but it won't last more than a month or two before there's 18 interim champs.

Well, hate to burst your bubble but I don't see any fighters defending to all mandatories. We may have one champ at a few weights but it won't last more than a month or two before there's 18 interim champs.

I know but dam we can hope. Say TC wins. He now holds 4 belts and the lineal crown, why not get the orgs together and have them work out someything where he can fight 1 man at a time and allow him to put every belt on the line eqch time so that the winner can keep doing the same.

Something like this.

WBC get 1st fight
WBO get 2nd fight
IBF 3rd
and IBO 4th.

So no matter who wins the Org get. next shot. No rematchs.

I know but dam we can hope. Say TC wins. He now holds 4 belts and the lineal crown, why not get the orgs together and have them work out someything where he can fight 1 man at a time and allow him to put every belt on the line eqch time so that the winner can keep doing the same.

Something like this.

WBC get 1st fight
WBO get 2nd fight
IBF 3rd
and IBO 4th.

<{nope}>

Arent both TC and Indongo each paying like 100k for these fight?

To get boxing back to the basics, boxers need to tell the organizations to fuck off, so that they all go out of business and burn in the consequences of their greed. From the ashes, the lineal champion will only remain, and boxing can take back its pride.

Becoming undisputed champ at a weight class in boxing is like winning the Triple Crown, a great achievement but not a long term one...

Something like this.

WBC get 1st fight
WBO get 2nd fight
IBF 3rd
and IBO 4th.

So unrealistic.. thats still less frequentspotlight for each org... ur basically asking for them to give up half the money they're making now cause u forgor the WBA.

Fury's team didnt have the business savvy that wlad has and was strippes of the ibf via politics(which Wlad woulsnt let happen even with the clause). The ALPHABETS wont let a Klitchko bros type reign happen again and ita obvious.

So unrealistic.. thats still less frequentspotlight for each org... ur basically asking for them to give up half the money they're making now cause u forgor WBA.

Just add the WBA in the line up.

The can still charge the champion every time he defends the belt and double up by charging the Mandorty when their Mandorty is up. The still making money and every one will be happy.

Boxing seemed to be so much bigger and better in the last century. Now the biggest fight is a retired floyd mayweather against an mma guy who got zero pro fights. I still love this sport but honestly most of the time I watch boxing its old fights.

Just add the WBA in the line up.

The can still charge the champion every time he defends the belt and double up by charging the Mandorty when their Mandorty is up. The still making money and every one will be happy.
I meant with the WBA, not that u forgetting to mention the WBA changed something.

Charging the mandatory for a title shot sounds odd. or charging non-mandatories as well for getting a title shot as it would be fair. it's a strange suggestion and still gets them much less money.

lets say an org charges X for keeping its belt.
then the title holder and challenger would have to play 2.5*X each. That's crazy, unless ur suggesting to decrease the amount of money for title taxation, which, again, the ABCA's profit goes down 80% and end up declaring temporary bankruptcy.

If there were only 2 or 3 alphabets to defend that many times a year, maybe, just maybe ur solution would work but that's not the case, as even with intrem, regular, and super belts that can exist at the same time all even pay taxes. and they're still not happy.

I meant with the WBA, not that u forgetting to mention the WBA changed something.

Charging the mandatory for a title shot sounds odd. or charging non-mandatories as well for getting a title shot as it would be fair. it's a strange suggestion and still gets them much less money.

lets say an org charges X for keeping its belt.
then the title holder and challenger would have to play 2.5*X each. That's crazy, unless ur suggesting to decrease the amount of money for title taxation, which, again, the ABCA's profit goes down 80% and end up declaring temporary bankruptcy.

If there were only 2 or 3 alphabets to defend that many times a year, maybe, just maybe ur solution would work but that's not the case, as even with intrem, regular, and super belts that can exist at the same time all even pay taxes. and they're still not happy.

What I mean by doubling up when a Org has its mandorty fighting for a belt is that they can collect from the Champ and the Mandorty for that one fight.

Say TC is fighting the WBC Mand next. He the champ is gonna pay all 4/5 a small fee. So they all collect a check, but the Org whos Mand is fighting that night Pays too. So for that 1 fight, one of the Orgs is gonna collect 2 checks for that fight. And they take turns going in order and everyone eats.

change your fucking avatar...you come across as an absolute asshole with the LMFAO type shit

What I mean by doubling up when a Org has its mandorty fighting for a belt is that they can collect from the Champ and the Mandorty for that one fight.

Say TC is fighting the WBC Mand next. He the champ is gonna pay all 4/5 a small fee. So they all collect a check, but the Org whos Mand is fighting that night Pays too. So for that 1 fight, one of the Orgs is gonna collect 2 checks for that fight. And they take turns going in order and everyone eats.

Just a small thing, can you learn how to spell mandorty... It's mandatory.

Ok that's my spelling police work done, carry on.

Reread my post, all this was addressed, they still get less money either way because it's less frequent, or it'll be super pricey for the boxers. cause u throw around small fee without actually thinking about it. understand why i wrote 2.5*X, that's half a 5, since we're talking about an undisputed holder of 5 belts.

Secondly, understand why I changed ur use of mandatory with "challenger", because not all of the a champion's opponents are going to be "mandatories" obviously. That's even less money.

Reread my post, all this was addressed, they still get less money either way because it's less frequent, or it'll be super pricey for the boxers. cause u throw around small fee without actually thinking about it. understand why i wrote 2.5*X, that's half a 5, since we're talking about an undisputed holder of 5 belts.

Secondly, understand why I changed ur use of mandatory with "challenger", because not all of the a champion's opponents are going to be "mandatories" obviously. That's even less money.

why wouldnt all the champions oppent be mandatories. They would be to me. No skipping the line or picking your fight, yhe champ defend against the Org top Mand. and if he is hurt, then they lose the place in line and the Champ moves on to the next Org's Mand. So the money will always be there. and it will always keep the belts/champ fighting the number 1 contender.

But I dont see how the Orgs get Less money this way. All belt will be online every time the Champ fights. How many time does a champ fight? 3 times a yr. They collect 3 checks. Nothing really changes. The org has 1 belt, 1 champion and that 1 champion only fight 3 times a yr. So jow are they losing money but allowing 1 fighter to keep it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back