Boxing gyms in Toronto?

Serjery

White Belt
Reaction score
I looked in the google website search as well as the forum search but couldn't find anything particularly helpful.

Does anyone know of a good/reputable western-style boxing clubs in Toronto? I am willing to travel around the GTA if needed. I live in Markham so something near there would be better but like I said, anywhere in the GTA is fine.

I have heard good things about Grant Brothers but they are kinda avoiding my question on costs (if anyone knows how much a regular membership is there, please let me know)

Thanks guys

Cabbagetown or Grant Brothers IMO. Grant Brothers does offer alot of other disciplines aswell.

Hey Serj .. As Brado said, Atlas and Cabagetown are decent. I am arriving at Toronto on 3 Dec and looking to Gideon Boxing and Bazooka in Scarborough for the proximity. Are you experienced in boxing already?

I looked in the google website search as well as the forum search but couldn't find anything particularly helpful.

Does anyone know of a good/reputable western-style boxing clubs in Toronto? I am willing to travel around the GTA if needed. I live in Markham so something near there would be better but like I said, anywhere in the GTA is fine.

I have heard good things about Grant Brothers but they are kinda avoiding my question on costs (if anyone knows how much a regular membership is there, please let me know)

Thanks guys

YOu want the striking forum for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back