Boxing gloves in which one can make a good fist

BGL6s arrived today. Tried them on the bag for a bit. They're a bit stiff but I think they'll be good once broken in.

Now that my Cletos are broken in, maybe I'll use these for a bit. Save my Cletos for sparring... idk.

I'm indecisive.

Too many decisions.

Too many decisions.

I have 12oz too boxers that are Mexican style with orthodox foam, I canmake a great diet with them.

Ordered a pair from Muhammad almost two months ago. Not sure when they will arrive but I'm definitely looking forward to those.

As something of an apologia for my life: I do end up selling/returning most of the gear I buy. So there's that.

BGL6 Update: They're really great on the DE bag and heavy bag. Still a bit stiff (only my second time using them), and the finger compartment is a bit shorter than I'd like (though not enough to be really uncomfortable). They really pop on the bag, though, and I think they'll be great once they're fully broken in.

Now it's just a matter of seeing how long these will last. The padding is more firm than some of the other gloves, I've used. I'm hoping that translates to durability.

I responded and then felt immense guilt and deleted my response.

Now I am questioning my very mode of living.
You can't. I need everyone to stop with this nonsense before it becomes contagious. When you have those moments of crisis just think to yourself, at least it's not coke.

Every time I buy some gear, i keep thinking this is it. I am completely ok with lying to myself in these instances.

You can't. I need everyone to stop with this nonsense before it becomes contagious. When you have those moments of crisis just think to yourself, at least it's not coke.

Every time I buy some gear, i keep thinking this is it. I am completely ok with lying to myself in these instances.

Man, stop describing these symptoms... the more is said, the more obvious it is there is something seriously wrong with people like us.....

Hi my name is iFossil, I am a gear-aholic......

Details details
I told Muhammad what I wanted and had him decide what was best in terms of padding.

This is basically what I'm getting:
- 12 oz profile with 14 oz actual weight
- winning profile
- laceup with flat or maybe 2 segmented cuffs
-firm outer/medium inner and orthopedic inner most layer
- EVA stiff palm padding
- all black with white stitching

Back