Boxing Fans (?) this one is off topic

maybe I'm miss catagorizing here not sure. I've looked around little bit. Anyway, here goes.....Serious Thought.
Over the years I've READ STUFF of Persons who thought of themselves as "duel religion", Christian and Muslim at one-and-same. Of course...that is RIDICULOUS THOUGHT and IMPOSSIBLE since....the two religions disagree on the major central Christian ideal. CHRIST being GOD in the FLESH.
Easy to access that aa) All true Muslim believe Christian headed to Hells Fire. bb) All true Christian believe Muslim headed to Hells Fire.
My LADY has...ah..misunderstandings here and, I guess..that got me thinking to post the topic at Sherdog.
I'm a believer in PEACE certain and I have Muslim friendship certainly. I may have more exposure to Muslim persons I can call Friend than I do to Christian come to think of it. But still, I maintain my Christian beliefs.
I think Christian and Muslim CAN work together on Earthly projects ("Politic"// "fighting AGAINST Gay's marrying laws...."//bringing in next NEW President perhaps & perhaps I'm running Ha ha) but....PRAYER.. *don't see it as "harmful" if someone gets stuck in a duel religion PRAYER but...too I can't see it as CONDUCTIVE either. I mean...their are two completely different central beliefs involved.
Anyhow..I wanted to air this. I know it'll attract some clowns too but...I am looking for the serious// here.
Fact: without CHRIST as SAVIOR the individual's SOUL will be LOST at death. FACT: Muslims do NOT accept CHRIST as GOD and BRIDGE between MAN and ALMIGHTY GOD.
I hope my Muslim friends can FIND Christ.
There is a man named @ripskater with an av of some missing milk carton white kid from the 50's.
He hangs around the corners of the War Room.
I think you two could hop in your Toyota Tercel and come up with some pretty rad ideas.

There is a man named @ripskater with an av of some missing milk carton white kid from the 50's.
He hangs around the corners of the War Room.
I think you two could hop in your Toyota Tercel and come up with some pretty rad ideas.
I like ripskater.

Normally I would say take this shit to the warroom but John seems like a nice guy and I don't wish that horror on anyone

OT would've had a good time with it.

maybe I'm miss catagorizing here not sure. I've looked around little bit. Anyway, here goes.....Serious Thought.
Over the years I've READ STUFF of Persons who thought of themselves as "duel religion", Christian and Muslim at one-and-same. Of course...that is RIDICULOUS THOUGHT and IMPOSSIBLE since....the two religions disagree on the major central Christian ideal. CHRIST being GOD in the FLESH.
Easy to access that aa) All true Muslim believe Christian headed to Hells Fire. bb) All true Christian believe Muslim headed to Hells Fire.
My LADY has...ah..misunderstandings here and, I guess..that got me thinking to post the topic at Sherdog.
I'm a believer in PEACE certain and I have Muslim friendship certainly. I may have more exposure to Muslim persons I can call Friend than I do to Christian come to think of it. But still, I maintain my Christian beliefs.
I think Christian and Muslim CAN work together on Earthly projects ("Politic"// "fighting AGAINST Gay's marrying laws...."//bringing in next NEW President perhaps & perhaps I'm running Ha ha) but....PRAYER.. *don't see it as "harmful" if someone gets stuck in a duel religion PRAYER but...too I can't see it as CONDUCTIVE either. I mean...their are two completely different central beliefs involved.
Anyhow..I wanted to air this. I know it'll attract some clowns too but...I am looking for the serious// here.
Fact: without CHRIST as SAVIOR the individual's SOUL will be LOST at death. FACT: Muslims do NOT accept CHRIST as GOD and BRIDGE between MAN and ALMIGHTY GOD.
I hope my Muslim friends can FIND Christ.

Are you that crazy fucker from Tapology?

Back