Boxing fans really are worse....

than MMA fans. I used to think that boxing fans were very classy, at least many of the ones I know. Mma fans I know less of, but from what I have seen on this site the last 10 years or so, has made me think of mma fans as awful, blood driven fight fans. After this cross-over fight, I have lost most of my respect for boxing fans. There has been not much other than Conor bashing, claiming floyd gave Conor those rounds, claiming floyd toyed with him. I am a fan of both sports. I was a huge boxing fan before I ever hit a mat and started BJJ. Fact is, although floyds strategy, was in fact a real strategy, and it worked, was a strat for someone who didn't have the tools to actually out box the opponent.

The strategy is used for someone who has better cardio, less actual boxing skills. In floyd's corner they kept say, "he is going to get tired." Look anyone who wants to talk smack about conor knows nothing about boxing/mma/striking/fighting period. Floyd was 40 and had to literally let Conor tire himself out to beat him. Had Conor had any cardio,in mma or boxing, he stuns the world and wins that fight.

Also gonna throw this out there, I have always enjoyed watching floyd fight, cept the pac fight. Which I actually blame more on pac than floyd. Floyd has always been a technical genius, and a defensive mastermind that nobody has seen since Pernell Whitaker. He was the greatest of his generation and its silly to even argue that. Lets give credit to Conor, he flat out outboxxed the best of our generation until he completely gassed out, and Floyd still could't put him to the canvas. Say what you want but, Conor AND floyd are special athletes in their respective sports.
So, Conehead McGoober talks excessive amounts of trash for months and months, gets whooped like a red-headed stepchild, and we're just supposed to remain quiet as a church mouse?
{<huh}

Is that how it works these days?

Boxing fans are far more educated on their retrospective sport than MMA fans are and that's coming from somebody who watches more MMA than Boxing and I put it down to Boxing being so much older.

than MMA fans. I used to think that boxing fans were very classy, at least many of the ones I know. Mma fans I know less of, but from what I have seen on this site the last 10 years or so, has made me think of mma fans as awful, blood driven fight fans. After this cross-over fight, I have lost most of my respect for boxing fans. There has been not much other than Conor bashing, claiming floyd gave Conor those rounds, claiming floyd toyed with him. I am a fan of both sports. I was a huge boxing fan before I ever hit a mat and started BJJ. Fact is, although floyds strategy, was in fact a real strategy, and it worked, was a strat for someone who didn't have the tools to actually out box the opponent.

The strategy is used for someone who has better cardio, less actual boxing skills. In floyd's corner they kept say, "he is going to get tired." Look anyone who wants to talk smack about conor knows nothing about boxing/mma/striking/fighting period. Floyd was 40 and had to literally let Conor tire himself out to beat him. Had Conor had any cardio,in mma or boxing, he stuns the world and wins that fight.

Also gonna throw this out there, I have always enjoyed watching floyd fight, cept the pac fight. Which I actually blame more on pac than floyd. Floyd has always been a technical genius, and a defensive mastermind that nobody has seen since Pernell Whitaker. He was the greatest of his generation and its silly to even argue that. Lets give credit to Conor, he flat out outboxxed the best of our generation until he completely gassed out, and Floyd still could't put him to the canvas. Say what you want but, Conor AND floyd are special athletes in their respective sports.
Hahaha what a goof.
Cry us a river. You jokers ate up every word conor shit out of his mouth, floyd was too small, too weak, brittle bitch hands, small head and all that nonsense and when conor got in there and found out floyd wasnt 1 of them bum mma fighters he folded and now you busters want class? When we warned all you idiots before the fight you laughed and made jokes.

Boxing fans have always been way worse. MMA didn't even have fans at a certain time, and they still managed to feel threatened.

Hahaha what a goof.
Cry us a river. You jokers ate up every word conor shit out of his mouth, floyd was too small, too weak, brittle bitch hands, small head and all that nonsense and when conor got in there and found out floyd wasnt 1 of them bum mma fighters he folded and now you busters want class? When we warned all you idiots before the fight you laughed and made jokes.
gold_PNG11028.png

I think you have missed the dozens and dozens of threads of MMA fans bashing Floyd, calling him all sorts of names and saying Conor was going to destroy him. I think you missed all the dumb MMA/Conor fans blocking Floyd's car and screaming obscenities. You're just looking in one direction. You're selecting what you want to see. You're obviously not looking at the whole picture here.

I think you have missed the dozens and dozens of threads of MMA fans bashing Floyd, calling him all sorts of names and saying Conor was going to destroy him. I think you missed all the dumb MMA/Conor fans blocking Floyd's car and screaming obscenities. You're just looking in one direction. You're selecting what you want to see. You're obviously not looking at the whole picture here.

Precisely.

Not to mention the hordes of McNuthuggers calling all boxers "pussies" and saying Conor was going to destroy him, and that Floyd was nothing but a running point fighting bitch etc. They soon found out the truth :D

The level of disrespect towards boxing in the built up to this fight was far, far worse than it ever has been from boxing to MMA.

50-0. Deal with it.

Fuck of you morons were claiming that conor was going to ko him and the mods here had to create a sub forum because of how ignorant you all are.

Then he gets fucking ko'd by a guy a few weight classes smaller coming off of retirement.

You think smiling is a sign of having an easy time? Both of them were smiling. I see fighters smile all the time after eating a big shot, does that mean they are having an easy time too? Boxing fans are delusional. Stop trying to discredit Conor. I am not a Conor lover.
Is this the new norm ?
I've seen McGregor fans claim to not be McGregor fans in order to pretend that they're a non bias fan giving McGregor credit.
There's a guy with a teletubby AV that claims to not be a McGregor fan but he lives in this sub forum trying to defend McGregors honor.

I am huge Conor fan but is obvious that is nowhere near to have the skills of Floyd in punching.

But it also important to remember that is not Conor lack of quality, any other ufc fighter would do much worse, Conor is great and he is the best p4p of UFC for me, great fighter and character.

The is simply truth, is boxing demands much more hability, so a elite ufc fighter is a bum in boxing.

Back