Boxing fans, my prediction on who will win:

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Boxing is like MLB, they refuse to get with the times, they are caught up in their ways, they are scared of change.

Conor McGregor is boxing, and on August 26th, he will run boxing and MMA.

Look into these eyes, these are the eyes that will end boxing and ruin the fickle house of cards that all of you pretenders still hide behind.
giphy.gif

Conor does not give a fuck and will walk Floyd down like a lion hunting down it's prey.
tenor.gif

Then this is how the actual fight will go, with Conor chasing down Floyd and the end result:
HewJrfr.gif

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Lets be real guys, do you really think an amateur boxer is going to beat Floyd Mayweather, 49-0?

What a wonderful story.

Conor has the skills to win some rounds or KO Floyd.

Floyd has the skills and natural instinct to dominate the fight easily.

That's the weirdest post I've seen here in a while.

good job...I guess.

Conor is boxing?

Yet Floyd will make most of the money
And it was Conor who had his mic turned off

Lol

Not hating
Just stating the truth

Conor is being passes around like a ho and is being pimped by dana for this fight
And that's what floyd said
And Conor is more than happy with it as he'll make more money than his 5 fights left in the ufc

But he isn't boxing
He can't even box

<45>

Best of all the shit posts! Keep it up TS! 10/10 would read again.

If your rooting for Floyd you need to gtfo of an MMA board

Thinking he will win is one thing but wanting him to win, fuck that

I'm ride or die on Conor and I've got a bet on a KO

Sick of doubting this man

who said I want Floyd to win?

I will be elated if Conor wins

I fucking bet on Conor

but I do not think he will win

with Jon Jones having sticky fingers, MMA is in a bad spot if Conor looks AWFUL tomm night. It truly is boxing vs. MMA. If Conor goes in and beats Mayweather, it makes boxing look stupid

but MMA needs a star right now too

It's gonna make it that much sweeter when he gets the ko. NOBODY is picking him. I love it. I'm not even a Conor fan, but Floyd is 40. Experts are wrong all the time. To pretend like Conor has no chance is ignorant. Should he get dominated handily? Yes. Will he? I don't think so. He's boxing a guy that's so cocky about beating him, he's just arrogant. 5 years ago, I'd be with everyone saying Conor has no chance. It just has the smell of an upset.

I see Floyd making Conor look silly, surprising nobody and keeping the natural order of things in check, and then, seemingly out of nowhere, BOOM. Time will stop. The crowd in attendance and the millions of fans watching at home will be in shock. What nobody said will happen, will do just that. The only person not frozen in the moment will be the man himself. 'The notorious' will be quite a fitting nickname after this fight. Floyd bites it hard. His reflexes wil finally fail him.

Boxing won't have a new king, as there aren't many high-level boxers I would give Conor a snowball's chance in hell against(since most of them aren't 40 and coming off retirement because their old bodies can't handle the preparation anymore), but combat sports will have a new money man.

Floyd retired for a reason. On 8/27/17, he'll wish he stayed retired.

wall of text to say floyd wins? pics included?

expert analysis

It's gonna make it that much sweeter when he gets the ko. NOBODY is picking him. I love it. I'm not even a Conor fan, but Floyd is 40. Experts are wrong all the time. To pretend like Conor has no chance is ignorant. Should he get dominated handily? Yes. Will he? I don't think so. He's boxing a guy that's so cocky about beating him, he's just arrogant. 5 years ago, I'd be with everyone saying Conor has no chance. It just has the smell of an upset.

I see Floyd making Conor look silly, surprising nobody and keeping the natural order of things in check, and then, seemingly out of nowhere, BOOM. Time will stop. The crowd in attendance and the millions of fans watching at home will be in shock. What nobody said will happen, will do just that. The only person not frozen in the moment will be the man himself. 'The notorious' will be quite a fitting nickname after this fight. Floyd bites it hard. His reflexes wil finally fail him.

Boxing won't have a new king, as there aren't many high-level boxers I would give Conor a snowball's chance in hell against(since most of them aren't 40 and coming off retirement because their old bodies can't handle the preparation anymore), but combat sports will have a new money man.

Floyd retired for a reason. On 8/27/17, he'll wish he stayed retired.

the problem is, just about all the casual fans are picking him. all vegas action (myself included) aside from smart money is on Conor

thats never good is it

the problem is, just about all the casual fans are picking him. all vegas action (myself included) aside from smart money is on Conor

thats never good is it

Maybe I've been watching boxing people too much. Nobody in boxing is picking him.

Maybe I've been watching boxing people too much. Nobody in boxing is picking him.

do you expect them to?

"yeah, some guy who isnt even a boxer and moves around like a clown is coming into a new sport and is going to knock out the best boxer possibly ever"

Boxing is like MLB, they refuse to get with the times, they are caught up in their ways, they are scared of change.

Conor McGregor is boxing, and on August 26th, he will run boxing and MMA.

Look into these eyes, these are the eyes that will end boxing and ruin the fickle house of cards that all of you pretenders still hide behind.
giphy.gif

Conor does not give a fuck and will walk Floyd down like a lion hunting down it's prey.
tenor.gif

Then this is how the actual fight will go, with Conor chasing down Floyd and the end result:
HewJrfr.gif

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Lets be real guys, do you really think an amateur boxer is going to beat Floyd Mayweather, 49-0?
<{anton}>

do you expect them to?

"yeah, some guy who isnt even a boxer and moves around like a clown is coming into a new sport and is going to knock out the best boxer possibly ever"

I don't expect them to say he'll win, but so many of them are just saying he has no chance. Some (Kellerman)went so far as to say he won't land a punch. A handful of boxers even acknowledge that he could pull it off. I think the arrogance is what will make it funny.

Back