Boxing Discussion VIII

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by CR0W, Feb 24, 2018.

1. mkess101

mkess101 85 or bust...

Me too. To be fair, I've only seen the first fight once though.

I'm already on GGG dec +245, and I'll be in Vegas for the fight so will probably bet the over and GGG ML when I'm there.

2. burge13

burge13 Orange Belt

Joshua/Parker O8.5 Rounds is +150 at Pinnacle. Lean the over here

3. SBJJ

SBJJ Silver Belt

I agree. While limited, Parker seems very durable

4. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

i bet that as well. also played both decisions. i think parker +2700 can be hedgeable live as joshua really is not a high output guy and the fight is going to be closer than people think. if parker can clinch and grapple with aj he can turn the fight into a holyfield/ruiz and keep the scorecards close with his handspeed

pytycrys likes this.
  5. pytycrys

pytycrys Green Belt

Added 1u on Relikh @ 3.00 , 0.5u Relikh KO @ 9.00

6. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

pulled this from another boxing site. from what im reading, both samples couldve been therapuetic depending on when the pill, or the supposed meat, entered canelos body.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696
    [​IMG]

canelo samples appear to fall in line with therapuetic levels, irregardless of meat contamination levels

imo, from what i read, canelos guilty of a ped violation(20-40mgs).

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  7. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

great price on the ko. i cant find that on any of my books as of yet.

im probably going to play 7-12 as well at hopefully +1200

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    pytycrys likes this.
  8. pytycrys

pytycrys Green Belt

1u Vences @2.50 at betfair against De Leon.

This should be a pick'em fight at worst. I actually favor Vences a bit. He has been there against tougher opponents, even though De Leon has better amateur pedigree.

stretcharmstrong likes this.
  9. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

pytycrys likes this.
  10. pytycrys

pytycrys Green Belt

Another good angle on this fight would be live betting on a draw or even Barthelemy decision if Relikh is dominating...
    We all know how decisions go with Barthelemies

vkram likes this.
  11. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

thats what i plan on doing and buying the draw pre fight as i think the fight is going to be close. tgp is the promoter and has no ties with either barthelmy, who i believe are still promoted by warriors boxing, so he should get a fair deal here.

vkram likes this.
  12. CR0W

CR0W BOXING

TGB promoted the first fight too and Rances still got it.

I have some on Rances DEC, says he's changed things up with Salas, revamped his nutrition etc. It'll likely be a close fight but if Relikh couldn't get a decision after his performance in the first fight I can't see him getting one here unless he dominates 7 or 8 rounds.

vkram likes this.
  13. CR0W

CR0W BOXING

Ritson vs Cardle added to Whyte vs Browne undercard.

Unfortunately the books are now wise to who Ritson is in terms of his ML and TKO value, which is sad for those of us who knew of him before the Barrett fight and made a lot of money. His ML for this fight is 1.08, TKO line is 1.40.

I do however like Ritson 1-6 @ 2.00. His pressure, power and size are fantastic for the weight, Cardle lacks any real stopping power to keep Ritson off him and Cardle cuts badly and easily. Momentum is very much on Ritson's side and he could very well be a European champ in the near future.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  14. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

i cant see barthelmy getting three questionable decision and allowed to low blow again without point deductions which i think might have changed the outcome of the first fight.

15. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

indongo +405

julius moved his camp to nebraska and is now signed with dibella, who is the promoter for both indondgo and prograis. i really cant see this as a cash out fight for the namibian boxer because there is no money in it and he wouldnt have relocated to the US if he didnt believe that he had some sort of career left. also, there is scheduled live betting for this fight so hopefully there might be a chance to hedge as the length and jab of julius might create some problems against regis for the first part of the fight

16. pytycrys

pytycrys Green Belt

Along with Indongo ml I played Prograis dec @ 6.00 at Ladbrokes with the daily boost.

stretcharmstrong likes this.
  17. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

the book is still out if indongo is packing glass but if not i believe that he is going to have a signifigant height and length advantage over prograis. burns is a legit 5 9 guy and julius was an inch taller wearing no footwear. i thikn that there could be a 5 inch height difference with prograis when they are in the ring and indongo fights tall stepping into his jab with his long legs

[​IMG]

prograis about and inch shorter than the 5 8 diaz

vkram likes this.
  18. CR0W

CR0W BOXING

Not played the fight yet but I'm liking Prograis 7-12.

Indongo DEC vs Burns @ 6.50 made me 5k when it tipped it here.

However, I'm not sure at this stage he handles Prograis, he has the physical attributes and awkwardness to ask some questions early on but I think eventually when Prograis settles in he will find his range and start to hurt the Namibian.

Prograis can sometimes leave himself a bit too upright when trading which is of course a danger so I may play Indongo 1-3, in case he lands something early and catches Prograis cold, other than that I don't see him boxing to a decision like he managed against Burns who offered very little threat in regards to power and was / is in the twilight on his career.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  19. burge13

burge13 Orange Belt

Indongo is up to +425 with the total set at 9.5 (over is +115).

Prograis 7-12 +210 at Sportsbet (Paddy Power affiliate). +425 on the ML seems a little wide though

20. quincy k

quincy k Brown Belt

great line. the best i was able to get was +400. could go to a td, two southpaws, prograis trying to get inside, indongo stepping into the pocket with his jab, possible clash of heads

wish there was a nc prop

pytycrys likes this.