Boxing Discussion VIII

well...that was quick...lot quick than I expected.

well, I'll take the win.

He and Errol Spence are my two cash cows in boxing.

anyone on Luis Ortiz today?

Wanted to be, but didnt pull the trigger. Now that its at +340 in some places I'd probably be going for it. Wilder is still more athleticism and talent that technique and that WILL catch him eventually. Its too bad Ive already spread all my money across the UFC, NBA and boxing tonight. One of those down ebbs if you know what I mean, not a lot left in the barrel.

Night of bullshit. Allen, Uzcategui, UFC disqualifications, etc

Interesting, have never heard of this (blood in urine) pre fight. What could cause it?

Check my post before it, his camp claim it's due to cranberry juice.

It's all very strange.

Awaiting urine results..... what a weird scenario to have so close to the fight.

Dirrell ML for me, dislike both Dirrell brothers and as a fan I'd love to see Uzcategui spark him but I have a feeling a Dirrell pulls this out, as ugly as it could be.

So we hit Dirrell?

Think I'm the only one in here on Dirrell, not been the best of nights for me Boxing wise tonight apart, apart from Foot ML, TKO and Taylor under 7 rounds.

Wouldn't endorse backing Dirrell, just a hunch.

Will take a small cover on Uzcategui 1-3 @ 17.00 in case he catches Dirrell cold.

Waiting to see if Uzcategui TKO gets to 2.00, then may hit it.

Hell, if this gets to 1.60 I might even hit it...... next round will be telling.

uzcategui was pissing red and now dirrell is +1000 aftre four rounds?

Back