Boxing Discussion VIII

fuck my life this bitch just wanted to quit with two rounds left after he won the 8th

What a crap way to end the fight this would be, although close Martin would very likely win on the cards due to being Cylcone promoted.... think he may quit after this round... Billy forced him back out.

If he quits on the stool with 1 round left I'll be gutted, he can try and see it out, crazier things have happend (williams vs potter)

really hope he finishes the fight at least as i have some cover on Hunter Dec and the draw

Commentators saying he's clearly behind on the cards, bookies were saying otherwise until the shoulder.... like I said, scores will be interesting on a Cyclone card.

Bakole must be a "gym champion" because he looked so flat out there, gutted with that loss. Only thing that's saved me tonight is my smaller bets on the cards. Slips attached before the "classic saying you covered yourself so didn't make a loss."

DpaWZ0YXUAU2CHX.jpg:large

DpZ2Q77XgAAKBBb.jpg:large

DpaPvPgWsAAKm7E.jpg:large
Dpa5ofsWkAA9tzD.jpg:large

Bakole must be a "gym champion" because he looked so flat out there, gutted with that loss. Only thing that's saved me tonight is my smaller bets on the cards. Slips attached before the "classic saying you covered yourself so didn't make a loss."

DpaWZ0YXUAU2CHX.jpg:large

DpZ2Q77XgAAKBBb.jpg:large

DpaPvPgWsAAKm7E.jpg:large
Dpa5ofsWkAA9tzD.jpg:large

You covered yourself so wouldnt take a loss....GAWD!
;)

Back