Boxing Discussion VIII

Yes. But more value on his decision prop @ 4.33 and SD/MD props at Ladbrokes. He's not finishing Rosales and it will probably be a close fight.

Carl Frampton wins inside distance (-215) vs Luke Jackson $107.50 for $50.00
Paddy Barnes (+210) vs Cristofer Rosales $50.00 for $105.00

do we know where the judges are from in the Barnes fight?

damn brutal body shot.. looks like it could easily have been a hometown dec for Barnes if it went the distance :(

Added: Carl Frampton wins inside distance (-215) vs Luke Jackson $161.25 for $75.00

Added: Carl Frampton wins by KO/TKO/DQ (-250) vs Luke Jackson $250.00 for $100.00

Got me a unit GTD @2,86, Fury will probably go hard in the end here, but worth a shot

Wish I went bigger on goes the distance but after that 1u loss on Barnes, I got about 2u profit here, so I'm in the green now.

Frampton ITD to finish it nicely

Why was he holding Wilders belt, thats weird or did I miss something?

Wilder is to nice here, come on bring some more hype to this fight ;)

Hedged my ITD a bit with some crazy odds, but Frampton ITD hitting for another great night!

Last edited:
Frampton ITD & KO props all hit, more than made up for Barnes losing, plus 1.75 units net

I'm sure the odds are skewed this way for a reason, but they are really wide on this heavyweight bout on ESPN on tv tonight. Alexander Dimitrenko as high as +1200 or better vs Bryant Jennings. They've both lost to top competition and Dimitrenko is much taller and heavier too, although he lacks a reach advantage. 33 years old for the American vs 36 for the Russian so not much age difference.

Alexander Dimitrenko (+1300) vs Bryant Jennings ~$51.20 for ~$665.60

Thought he might struggle.

Bit of value on Rakhimov and Kurbanov winning by KO later on. Kurbanov’s won 10 of 13 by finish and has only fought at 156. Manyuchi is going up from 146.

Last edited:
Thought he might struggle.

Bit of value on Rakhimov and Kurbanov winning by KO later on. Kurbanov’s won 10 of 13 by finish and has only fought at 156. Manyuchi is going up from 146.

Problem is Kurbanov is happy doing nothing for long stretches of a fight, same with Manyuchi. Although Manyuchi might piss him off with his antics. I watched tape on them yesterday and just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on that line.

George Ashie, Francisco Santana and Alex Dilmaghani all have huge value as underdogs at Betfair. Best to buy the DNB prices.

Also like Rosario DNB +500

I was surprised I saw Canelo as a +136 underdog for his rematch with GGG.

I will be rooting for GGG but logic tells me that the younger fighter is going to do better the second time. I scored the first one for Golovkin bat that was close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back