Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
beltran ko/tko/dq -150

beltran is fighting for his guaranteed green card should he win this fight so im hoping that he will go for the ko until the final bell even though he is the top rank fighter

i think the 40-year-old namibian may be packing glass as the right hand by acosta did not seem to have much on it and he was also hurt and dropped by 130 klassen

Put some on Beltran TKO yesterday, can't remember the price off the top of my head but think it's shortened since yesterday slightly.

Beltran really should be able to put Moses away, Vasquez was awkward and ate some solid shots, I doubt Moses manages to take too many clean shots.

The under @ 2.25 is very appealing too, will likely play it later.

Beltran-Moses under 9.5 @ 2.375 at Marathon.
Under their rules, that includes the whole round 9 as well.
Great odds, better than under 8.5 rounds at Bet365.

Put some on Beltran TKO yesterday, can't remember the price off the top of my head but think it's shortened since yesterday slightly.

Beltran really should be able to put Moses away, Vasquez was awkward and ate some solid shots, I doubt Moses manages to take too many clean shots.

The under @ 2.25 is very appealing too, will likely play it later.

i think +200 kavalauskas dec would have value, maybe even 150

May end playing something just for action but just worried in case they want to get some rounds in.

Hutchinson is a solid prospect and should really get it done within 2 and the under should land in the Joyce fight but not going to play anything big if I do, last Hayemaker card was a nightmare for betting.

I have 3 boxing units (which are double than MMA, hehe) split between R1 and R2 on Hutchinson as well... Good price IMO... Not Dubois great, but very good.

I have 3 boxing units (which are double than MMA, hehe) split between R1 and R2 on Hutchinson as well... Good price IMO... Not Dubois great, but very good.

Yeah great talent, excellent punch variety and pace. Looks to be transitioning well to the pro game.

Might chuck some down on round 1, the way he's talking, and Haye it sounds like he's after a quick finish.

You think cr0w? Joyce got 8 rounds last time thought hed like an easy night

You think cr0w? Joyce got 8 rounds last time thought hed like an easy night

You'd like to think so and you'd expect him to make it an easy nights work but sometimes you see some prospects be happy to toy around, try some new stuff then finish later on when they decide. I can see the point in getting some pro experience under their belt but Haye has said he wants to fast track Joyce and that he's ready but going from a debut against a tough guy like Lewison to then fighting a nobody like this is quite strange; unless of course he does just want to steamroll someone.

Hopefully he does want to get it done quick, maybe play some depending how Hutchinson gets on.

Haye just mentioned he's hoping Hutchinson eases into this 6 rounder...... going to leave the first round out.

Rounds 2 and 3 for me here, nothing major, 4.33 and 5.00.

Mokonzo a live body in there, Hutchinson should still get him out of there but he's no push over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back