Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg early foty contender

mad respect to both fighters for leaving it all the ring

Damn that was awesome! Hit round 10-12 +900 0.5u, on top of Gassiev itd and ml. Good start to the night before UFC

Seconds to spare! Shitting myself so bad there, that stoppage made me just over £1k!!!

SO FUCKING HAPPY!

Happy for you guys...
I got some $ from that freeroll and Gassiev ML pre-fight...But damn, the decision would've made me about +10u more of profit..
Shiet :(

What a KO! What the fuck was the commentator talking about with an 8 count? He mentioned it twice. Don't knockdowns get 10 counts? Is there even such a thing as an 8 count anymore? This is one of the biggest misconceptions in boxing I think, unless the rules are different in Europe or the WBSS.

Get in okolie! Just too much for chamberlain! Great night so far

Up 500 on the night. 16 secs away from winning another 500 had gassiev dec @ +300 and +160 that was a brutal loss should have hedged start of r12. Luckily i lb okolie dec so i broke even roughly across the last 2 fights

Meh, feeling pretty down even though i'm up about 3.5u for the night...Would've been 13.5u if Dorticos lasted 15 seconds more.. Eh, that's life.

I'm buying out of my Ramirez dec for tonight, not wanting to risk any more of the profit and will try to LB a bit on UFC before bed. Hope you guys all had a great night. BOL further.

hwo are you on for UFC Crow?

Not really played anything yet, I like Green and Means, may play Machida depending how the night goes. Will probably play Vera if he drops the first round and gets to a good price to LB.

getting bit worried bout the ancajas under 9.5 he is playing a safe game

Ancajas putting on a clinic but can't believe he hasn't had Gonzalez down more than once.

absolutely no urgency from ancajas. Managed to minimize my loss to 30 quid and still well up for the night but should be more if it wasn't for this fool.

1 and half more rounds to go but can't see it now. His previous fights he's been brutal and chasing the finish, tonight he's happy to conserve his wide lead on the cards, disappointing; the Gassiev wins earlier cushion the disappointment a bit.

Losing a bet my seconds fucking sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back