Boxing Discussion VI

I think Garcia beats Linares. Might even smash him

Sweated out my huge bet on Linares. Campbell made that closer than expected and the Scottish judge him the nod to cause the split. I feel a little dirty betting so much on a big favorite, but it paid off tonight.

I think Garcia beats Linares. Might even smash him

youre going to smash a -450?

i cant see linares being anything other than a +400 after this campbell fight and garcias impressive win over legit 140 broner

i dont think campbells that great but he wouldnt be a +330 if there were a rematch. imo, both favorites linares and ramirez were exposed this weekend. i think gilberto was lucky to get the early kd or he might have lost the fight.

you could say the same with jorge as well.

Haven't watched the fights yet so can't comment. Linares ML wins and Campbell to be knocked down wins. Dorticos 1-6 lands.

Campbell to be knocked down and Dorticos fight under 8 rounds @2.93 lands.

Average night overall.

Last edited:
youre going to smash a -450?

i cant see linares being anything other than a +400 after this campbell fight and garcias impressive win over legit 140 broner

i dont think campbells that great but he wouldnt be a +330 if there were a rematch. imo, both favorites linares and ramirez were exposed this weekend. i think gilberto was lucky to get the early kd or he might have lost the fight.

you could say the same with jorge as well.

Garcia will smash Linares. Not me smashing

Garcia will smash Linares. Not me smashing

agreed.

i hope that linares fights davis first as that might go off as a pick em after gervontas performance in his last fight and his recent legal troubles. easter jr beats him as well.

jorge can hide his glass against the euro fighters but he is a ko waiting to happen. beltran at plus money would be great, too

Apparently Linares fought with a fracture in his hand, again. I admire his toughness and skill to do so but I can't imagine him fighting too much longer with the damage his hand has sustained.

Looks like Flanagan next, a fight he should win providing his hand is in good condition and then probably a fight win Garcia or another big name then retirement.

mike perez +420

everyone knows the 400 fight amatuer pedigree that the 200-pound, 23-year-old perez had(win over luis ortiz) and if he can duplicate his perfomance that he had over magomed where he threw over 800 punches in ten rounds that resulted in the paralyzation of the hard-hitting hw russian he could win this fight if not at the least provide a live bet middle or free-roll as perez has been historically aggressive from the first bell.

the biggest problem is the cuban theoretically hasnt fought in close to two-and-a-half years and is currently residing in his adopted country of ireland and it is unknown who is his current trainer or training partners(hw niall kennedy claims to have sparred him). there were reports that he is with virgil hunter but that is not true. however, he is in absolutely phenomenal shape after taking time off from boxing to resolve his mental issues he suffered after his fight with abdusalamov, his trainers adam booth and abel sanchez giving up on him because of these problems

http://www.irish-boxing.com/getting-ring-drunk-mike-perez-reveals-demons-tragic-mago-fight/

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...-tries-to-overcome-a-dark-spell-in-his-career

mairis breidis punch resistance is still an unknown or his power for that matter. he does have the great ko over manuel charr but he was not close to stopping a faded marco huck who was then completely dominated and stopped by usyk and also a ko win over the chinny durudola, which doesnt look like much after dorticos walked down and ktfo cold dmitry in just the second round showing a complete disrespect for the supposed killer kudrashov whose only real win is over durodola

olanrewaju also appeared to hurt breidis with a short left in the sixth round where breidis later received a point deduction for holding

Last edited:
Briedis 7-12 will likely be my play, or Briedis TKO if it's a playable price.

2u Eduardo Ramirez @ 3.75 vs Leduan Barthelemy

The only problem I have with this bet is that the event is promoted by Leduan's promoter, Premier boxing.
Besides that, I really like Ramirez, he is now training with Sampson Boxing.

Edit : Even better, played 2u Ramirez by dec @ 4.75. He's not exactly the KO type of guy. Also, it worked very nice this weekend with the other Ramirez by dec, hehe

The only problem I have with this bet is that the event is promoted by Leduan's promoter, Premier boxing.

Edit : Even better, played 2u Ramirez by dec @ 4.75. He's not exactly the KO type of guy. Also, it worked very nice this weekend with the other Ramirez by dec, hehe

good luck betting against a barthelmy and warriors boxing.

take a look at his brothers fukery; i had a +500 on relikh and just garbage

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ts-kiryl-relikh-unanimous-decision/101935298/

this, too

https://beatsboxingmayhem.com/2013/...deserved-decision-ruin-barthelemy-vs-usmanee/

Last edited:
i played that as well. imo, the barthlemys have weak punch resistance but that shouldnt be a factor in this fight.

also hedged with the draw

Yeah the Relikh fight was proof you need numerous knockdowns or to stop them to get a win.

Just added more to Barthelemy DEC and it dropped down to 1.61 near enough immediately from 1.72.

thomas stalker +145

sean dodd is more or less managed by matchroom but i think his grinding style hits a wall here and will need hearns judges to pull off a win. hes never fought a southpaw in his short and llmited professional career and has no amatuer background. stalker was also managed by matchroom before defecting to queenbury but i dididnt see any bad faith when he left hearn so hopefully no ill-will.

there is live betting so if the fight is somewhat close there will be a chance to middle

On both Davies TKO and under 7.5 at good prices.

went with both ramirez and barthelmy decision

this fight is not being promoted by leduans promoter which could be warriors boxing and louis de cuba. it is being promoted solely by sampson who promotes eduardo. sampson and de cuba often co-promote fights together but that does not seem to be the case here

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-leduan-barthelemy-vs-eduardo-ramirez-official-weights--120837

Last edited:
Eduardo Ramirez fighting Leduan Barthelemy tonight on FS1 got dropped in round 1 in his most recent bout against an opponent with a 22-15 record and 7% KO percentage who is currently on a five fight losing streak. I know these are only featherweights, but I will put some on Barthelemy as a favorite and the KO prop.

Leduan Barthelemy (-250) vs Eduardo Ramirez $250.00 for $100.00
Leduan Barthelemy wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+400) ~$36.00 for ~$144.00

Eduardo Ramirez fighting Leduan Barthelemy tonight on FS1 got dropped in round 1 in his most recent bout against an opponent with a 22-15 record and 7% KO percentage who is currently on a five fight losing streak. I know these are only featherweights, but I will put some on Barthelemy as a favorite and the KO prop.

Leduan Barthelemy (-250) vs Eduardo Ramirez $250.00 for $100.00
Leduan Barthelemy wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+400) ~$36.00 for ~$144.00

i know that you already made your play but i was never able to find a video of the argentenian fight and only a description of the kd where apparantly eduardo was sitting on the ropes when the kd was called and he did not actually hit the floor.

http://sinaloapunch.blogspot.mx/2017/05/eduardo-ramirez-supera-noche-dificil-en.html

im on both ramirez decision+375 and barthelmy decision-138

i dony like these barthelmys, they are cut from the same cuban shit cloth as erislandry lara

Back