Boxing Discussion VI

Big action for me this weekend on boxing.

3u on over 4 rounds Yarde - Nemesapati @ 2.15
3u on Saunders by UD @ 2.30
5u on "fight end within 3 rounds" Dubois - Carter @1.80
2u on "fight end within 2 rounds" Dubois - Carter @ 2.375

Doubled the three bets on rounds. The odds on the Yarde-Nemesapati bet are higher now, 2.25.

Taking the Dubois fight to end within 3 rounds -120. Wtf am i missing...

Taking the Dubois fight to end within 3 rounds -120. Wtf am i missing...

Carter is terrible, these are gift odds from everything I can see, like I said yesterday he was dropped twice and stopped by a 2-9 journeyman, I see Dubois finishing it in 1. Dubois 1-2 on PP is 2.00 I think.

Dubois 1-2 is 2.375 at Ladbrokes!

Edit : Well, technically, it's anyone within two rounds, which is even better.

Carter is terrible, these are gift odds from everything I can see, like I said yesterday he was dropped twice and stopped by a 2-9 journeyman, I see Dubois finishing it in 1. Dubois 1-2 on PP is 2.00 I think.
Dubois said along the lines of "people keep saying I should get the rounds in, why? Why do that when I can get them out in 1? I'm looking to get this fght done quickly"

Dubois 1-2 is 2.375 at Ladbrokes!

Edit : Well, technically, it's anyone within two rounds, which is even better.

Ladbrokes banned my account otherwise I'd be all over that with them.

he was also knocked out cold by a blown-up cruiserweight. he has zero punch resistance. dont know how this fight goes past three rounds

i expected to go big on the "goes 12" and also expected to be on canelo as the dog (i think it's a damned close fight)

but listening to some more experienced boxing people's on the ML part of things..

final plays (again, my boxing units are smaller than mma, as i'm not as confident with it... and since they're smaller i'm a bit more liberal, which i shouldn't be, heh)

6u O11.5 -120
1u GGG dec +350
0.65u GGG 10-12 +800
2.3u alvarez +3.5 -115

(almost exactly 10u, hehe. huge boxing bet for me).

a razor close GGG dec would be ideal, heh.

expecting to live bet "fight does not go 12" midway thru the fight to hedge(freeroll?) my main play if i feel the need.

Saunders vs Monroe Jr weigh in. Saunders son punches and kicks Monroe, no doubt been told to do so by his dad who doesn't care one bit. I'm pretty confident there is no way Monroe wins this without a finish hence my bet on Saunders DEC but I really wouldn't care if Monroe did stop Saunders somehow.

Rashidi Ellis out of tonight's fight with Abreu, sucks. Ryan Garcia is now co-main, he's going to be a world title holder for sure in the future so excited to see him fight again tonight.

Weigh in

DJyp6IYVwAEXowW.jpg:large

Ladbrokes only letting me have max 313 on Dubois within 5 rounds fuckinf wow gonna have to go within 4

Actually got a lot more on Marrero than I was initially going to. He's very slick and works the body well, I think he'll be able to outwit Rojas who is tough but sits behind a high guard a lot and I don't think his footwork will be good enough to catch Marrero.

Back