Boxing Discussion VI

Also, I know its popular to shit on Brook these days. But many in here were on him against Spence. And he probably did better against Spence than he did against GGG. Spence is a legit guy.

I understand Canelo looked like superman against Chavez. And GGG looked human against Jacobs. But good Lord, Jacobs is Jacobs and Chavez Jr is poop

I firmly feel this line is where it is because of their last fights. And I can't believe people are even mentioning the Chavez Jr fight. That Chavez Jr wouldn't have survived 4 rounds with GGG.

I firmly feel this line is where it is because of their last fights. And I can't believe people are even mentioning the Chavez Jr fight. That Chavez Jr wouldn't have survived 4 rounds with GGG.

Lol. No one mentioned it but me!

I was just replying to your point that Canelo had dropped rounds to Khan, was just saying it bares no relevance.
We are agreeing. I was just pointing out Khan as a counter.

I mean 1 can say Canelo looked bad against Lara therefore he will lose. But Lara is not GGG and it means nothing

I do worry of a robbery though. Canelo had some wacko cards in the Lara n mayweather fights

We are agreeing. I was just pointing out Khan as a counter.

I mean 1 can say Canelo looked bad against Lara therefore he will lose. But Lara is not GGG and it means nothing

I do worry of a robbery though. Canelo had some wacko cards in the Lara n mayweather fights

I've not used the Jacobs fight or any other of GGG's to argue a point for this fight. However, it can't be argued that Canelo stands to have much more of a chance now than he did 2 years ago.

Yeah if this goes the distance and GGG doesn't batter Canelo he's in danger on the cards.

Casimero v Sultan thoughts?

Made a lot of Casimero when he beat Edwards, think he should take this fight too. Eyeing up Randy Caballero, still to decide, also have another underdog play for Saturday but yet to pull the trigger.

I've not used the Jacobs fight or any other of GGG's to argue a point for this fight. However, it can't be argued that Canelo stands to have much more of a chance now than he did 2 years ago.

Yeah if this goes the distance and GGG doesn't batter Canelo he's in danger on the cards.

I know u haven't. My reply to you was in agreeing it was silly to use past fights. My entire first post was pointing out its not right to.

I'm really not sure GGG has lost as much as everyone thinks. The public is literally thinking all this because of his last fight.

Remember when Mayweather looked bad against Maidana only to beat him soundly again then have a career performance against Pac

Jacobs is a monster. He is not getting the respect he deserves. I'm just not sure GGG has lost that much because of the Jacobs performance

Made a lot of Casimero when he beat Edwards, think he should take this fight too. Eyeing up Randy Caballero, still to decide, also have another underdog play for Saturday but yet to pull the trigger.
Any thoughts on the fights tomorrow?

Marrero vs Rojas

Abreu vs Ellis

Any thoughts on the fights tomorrow?

Marrero vs Rojas

Abreu vs Ellis

Marrero vs Rojas is going to be fireworks. I'd side with Marrero TKO, not making a play cunnretly but will post tomorrow if I do decide to.

Big action for me this weekend on boxing.

3u on over 4 rounds Yarde - Nemesapati @ 2.15
3u on Saunders by UD @ 2.30
5u on "fight end within 3 rounds" Dubois - Carter @1.80
2u on "fight end within 2 rounds" Dubois - Carter @ 2.375

i like the fact that youre not playing dubois ind. rounds 1-3

the 20-year-old dubois can crack and supposedly kd anthony joshua in sparring but there is nothing that says he himslef has punch resistance not to be kod by carter who has a decent left hook and right hand.

$10.00 on carter at +5000 is better than playing the lottery

I know u haven't. My reply to you was in agreeing it was silly to use past fights. My entire first post was pointing out its not right to.

I'm really not sure GGG has lost as much as everyone thinks. The public is literally thinking all this because of his last fight.

Remember when Mayweather looked bad against Maidana only to beat him soundly again then have a career performance against Pac

Jacobs is a monster. He is not getting the respect he deserves. I'm just not sure GGG has lost that much because of the Jacobs performance

and if golovkin hasnt lost anything then canelo is fuked, judges wont be a factor.

frochs output did not decline until his last fight at 37 years of age agaisnt groves and he turned in a career performance against kessler one year earlier in which he threw almost twice as many punches than in the first fight three years earlier and at a much higher connect percentage.

5d has GGG itd (TKO/KO/DQ/Tech DEC) +157, however

They also have GGG KO only, +1100

I'll stab

I might hit Monroe. I'm not sure I like BJ spending all his time lifting weights. Plus I just don't think he's that great a fighter

Big action for me this weekend on boxing.

3u on over 4 rounds Yarde - Nemesapati @ 2.15
3u on Saunders by UD @ 2.30
5u on "fight end within 3 rounds" Dubois - Carter @1.80
2u on "fight end within 2 rounds" Dubois - Carter @ 2.375
Thank you for finding that Dubois bet! That is absolutely insane odds, will be all over that this weekend! If he can't get that done within 3 at 4/5 I'll be shocked aha

I might hit Monroe. I'm not sure I like BJ spending all his time lifting weights. Plus I just don't think he's that great a fighter

I like BJS, I think he is a technically sound and a smart boxer. His problem recently has been motivation but now he seems in great shape so probably is motivated. Also, he might think that with a win here he is next in line vs the winner of GGG/Canelo.

Dubois fight ending rounds 1-3
£100 to get £180
Fight to end rounds 1-5
£500 to get 700
Biggest bet of the year
Dubois latest interview made the decision easy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back