Boxing Discussion VI

Corner throw in the towel at the end of round 6, how fucking frustrating!

With my luck tonight I'm probably going to regret this but I cashed out of my Gonzalez bet and put Wangek, also got some Wangek 7-12.

Watch Gonzalez get this even if it isn't deserved lol, I've had rotten luck tonight.

With my luck tonight I'm probably going to regret this but I cashed out of my Gonzalez bet and put Wangek, also got some Wangek 7-12.

Watch Gonzalez get this even if it isn't deserved lol, I've had rotten luck tonight.

FINALLY SOME LUCK!!!!!

strange why bjs is taking the time to watch footage of canelo when hes got monroe jr in front of him.

strange why bjs is taking the time to watch footage of canelo when hes got monroe jr in front of him.

Wouldn't look too much into it, not hard to come across some footage on social media etc and give it a quick watch, isn't necessarily indicative of him overlooking Monroe etc.

Plus he's been very vocal about facing the winner of Canelo vs. GGG since it was announced, also been calling GGG out over the past few years too even before his layoff.

Wouldn't look too much into it, not hard to come across some footage on social media etc and give it a quick watch, isn't necessarily indicative of him overlooking Monroe etc.

Plus he's been very vocal about facing the winner of Canelo vs. GGG since it was announced, also been calling GGG out over the past few years too even before his layoff.

he backed out of both the golovkin and jacbos fight.

monroe jr has skills, he just does not have the power or output, a 160 poor mans version of a prime austin trout. perhaps warren has already guaranteed bjs the win if he makes it to the bell for a bjs decision win, probably -125

he backed out of both the golovkin and jacbos fight.

monroe jr has skills, he just does not have the power or output, a 160 poor mans version of a prime austin trout. perhaps warren has already guaranteed bjs the win if he makes it to the bell for a bjs decision win, probably -125

Yeah, my point is he has been talking trash for years so him talking some trash on Canelo is no surprise to me even with a fight with Monroe coming up.

Yeah, Monroe is a decent boxer but won't have the power to keep Saunders from winning this, Saunders DEC is the right play here.

Monroe complained about this a while back, factor in BJS now in the best shape he's ever been......

How you know hes in best shape eva? Is he with ingle now? Man he looked so baadd last fight. His ml is only -250 you hitting it cr0w?

Any thoughts on Iwasa vs Oguni? Iwasa opened +335 on 5d and got bet down to +225

How you know hes in best shape eva? Is he with ingle now? Man he looked so baadd last fight. His ml is only -250 you hitting it cr0w?

Can tell from his pictures on social media that physically he looks completely different, relatively quick transition from chubby and out of shape to in fantastic shape.

Not to mention Ingle's shape for a 50 year old, all "speculation" of course. Ingle hit back at Conte on Twitter for it, people can make their own decisions from it.

Any thoughts on Iwasa vs Oguni? Iwasa opened +335 on 5d and got bet down to +225

I have some on Iwasa. Also had some on Chayanram @11.00 against Tanaka, he dropped Tanaka in round 1, done well until late on in the fight and tired and got stopped against the ropes, was definitely value there.

Iwasa has dropped Oguni 3 times in 2 rounds so far, looking good!

Iwasa wins via doctor stoppage, Oguni's face a mess with heavy bleeding from his mouth.

Loving the bet to start 5 rounds in the fight Yarde - Nemesapati @ 2.10 at Ladbrokes..
Nemesapati has survived 6 rounds in with Direll and Callum Smith and he has a good chin. Playing that for 3 units.

Ggg-canelo
Somehow o11.5 is -120 on Bm while goes 12 is -130.

That's always been my strongest feeling on the fight, more than either side. 4.8u -120 o11.5

I think GGG could get a late round stoppage. But yea, I like the over

Ggg-canelo
Somehow o11.5 is -120 on Bm while goes 12 is -130.

That's always been my strongest feeling on the fight, more than either side. 4.8u -120 o11.5

as you probably know, if there is a case that golovkin is well ahead on the cards, gennady is going to go for the ko unitl the final bell for obvious reasons. he is not mayweather and is well aware of canelos prior scorecards in high profile fights

GGG is on the decline, you've all seen it. Oscar was right to make this fight wait. 2 years ago I would have favoured GGG but things change.

Back