Boxing Discussion VI

Damn, Beltran couldn't finish him.

Short notice, moving up in weight against the bigger Beltran it looked like a very good bet. Vasquez was very tricky and to be fair to him managed to eat some very heavy shots. No excuses there, just didn't work out.

Ah well, on to Loma 7-12! Also a little on round 10.

Beltran took the last round off

Yeah, don't think he was going to risk last 2 rounds with the cut eye and forehead cut.

Shame, but hoping Lomachenko can top off a good night of MMA/Boxing betting.

Jesus, them scorecards were much closer that they should have been. The judge who had it even needs put down.

No spoilers. Lomachenko is starting now. On espn 1

Edit meant to post in UFC

Put a little on round 5 just in case he stuns him soon but 7-12 is looking good so far.

Wow, knockdown already and taunting. Love Loma!

Covered small on 6 too. With the cut from the clash of heads I think Loma is going to try get him out of here very soon.

Marriaga turning away and complaining the shot hit his back, looks like he's looking for a way out soon.

Okay, we've reached 7. This is looking like a finish is coming within 3 rounds.

Marriaga throws in the towel after round 7!!!!

Massive hit!

Close to £1k winnings from rounds 7-12, delighted!

Good call, he was getting battered and likely hadn't won a round.

More than 2u for me too on that Loma 7-12 prop.

indongo +1000; i cant see this line getting much higher.

i normally dont bet on a guy who i do not believe is going to win but i think julius length and jab are going to create problems early for crawford and there might be an opportunity to middle. he also has shown the output to match or exceed terrence

terrance was around a -200 against gamboa and early in the fight during live betting he was offered at plus money, in omaha, so it is possible for big line swings against top rank crawford at home

Interesting fight......

Anthony Yarde vs Ryan Ford for the vacant WBO Intercontinental Title.

Few of you might remember Ford for his MMA career where he faced many big names. He's looked decent in his Boxing career, 12-0 but Yarde should put him out, interesting fight though.

Ford's most recent fight that he won by technical decision, in case you want to check out how he looked.

1u on Clev +305 over Jack. I really like Jack but he's moving up in weight and he wasn't a big 168 to begin with. I absolutely love this from from a style pov and I think Clev is being extremely undervalued here. He has a size advantage and throws a ton of volume.

Gonna be a ton of body shots in this fight. I think this is gonna be a hell of a fight and I think it'll be very competitive and probably go to the cards. I could easily see this going either way, Clev seems like the play to me at better than 3-1.

Also on Floyd itd for a few units so far. Not a bad undercard at all for this ppv, looking for other plays later in the next week or two but thats it for now.

Back