Boxing Discussion VI

i agree that 7-12 is a solid play at the number. not a very good weekend for boxing or mma. i am looking forward to the soto karass fight if live betting is offered. i think that jesus could win the first three or four rounds and then gas if he makes the weight with mauricio taking over the second part of the fight.

did you bet unthank may? hes down to +300 now and if he has the punch resistance he could be a live dog

I was liking Karass ML but to be honest they are both so over the hill I may just leave it.

Not seen too much of Unthank, familiar with Shabranskyy but will have to watch a bit more of hope there is live betting. I do think Shabranskyy should of course win but his ML has no value.

Some degen underdog action tonight on ESPN and Showtime.

Jesus Soto Karass (+190) vs Mauricio Herrera $55.00 for $104.50

Todd Unthank May (+305) vs Vyacheslav Shabranskyy $35.00 for $106.75
Todd Unthank May (+325) vs Vyacheslav Shabranskyy $35.00 for $113.75
Todd Unthank May wins inside distance (+512) $20.00 for $102.40

Nikki Adler/Claressa Shields Under 8½ (+205) $40.00 for $82.00

Aargh, Herrera barely squeaked out a majority decision over Soto Karass. I thought Soto Karass did really well and easily won round 9 and maybe even round 10 and could have easily gotten that decision.

Looks like shields fucked that girl up.

beltran dec +330 and vasquez dec +1200

bryans dec line is off relative to the money line. 130 pound vasquez is not going to ko the iron-chinned lw beltran in a 12 round fight let alone 10. i like a plus money decision middle like what was offered in the herrera/soto karass fight.

Aargh, Herrera barely squeaked out a majority decision over Soto Karass. I thought Soto Karass did really well and easily won round 9 and maybe even round 10 and could have easily gotten that decision.

you had to buy the soto karass decision at +700 in the event that the cut to 147 did not affect him which was the case.

beltran dec +330 and vasquez dec +1200

bryans dec line is off relative to the money line. 130 pound vasquez is not going to ko the iron-chinned lw beltran in a 12 round fight let alone 10. i like a plus money decision middle like what was offered in the herrera/soto karass fight.

Beltran has had a great resurgence as of late. I have a relative who trained with him at Wildcard at the beginning of the year and said everyone is talking about how we are only just now seeing his best and how much harder he is hitting, super nice guy too.

I like him to put away Vasquez at the odds offered.

Beltran has had a great resurgence as of late. I have a relative who trained with him at Wildcard at the beginning of the year and said everyone is talking about how we are only just now seeing his best and how much harder he is hitting, super nice guy too.

the beltran dec line is risky especially taking into consideration that vasquez has already been kod(iirc, he took the uchiyama fight on short notice)so he does not have that to protect and is stepping up in weight.

i always try to find value in decision lines in 10 round fights that offer live betting because i believe you pay a premium for the time value. if vasquez can get into the fifth round without being hurt there is a good chance that the beltran ko prop will be at +150 or 200.

For the ESPN card tonight:

Vasyl Lomachenko wins in round 7-12 (+100) $100.00 for $100.00
Vasyl Lomachenko wins in round 7-12 (-120) ~$129.00 for ~$107.50

Raymundo Beltran wins by KO/TKO/DQ (-138) vs Bryan Vasquez ~$96.75 for ~$70.11

Seen 2.5 on loma 7-12 at skybet now btw, bit late though maybe assume you've already got your bet on

Yeah not a major difference, what are your thoughts on the WBSS outrights?

Usyk to win CW but I wouldn't rule Briedis out.

For the SMW tournament I'm actually going to go against what most think and say Eubank Jr.

Usyk to win CW but I wouldn't rule Briedis out.

For the SMW tournament I'm actually going to go against what most think and say Eubank Jr.

Excited at the prospect/likelihood of Groves/Eubank in the semi.

I liked Usyk to win but when i checked a few weeks ago he was less than evens, and didnt appeal, alot of killers in the CW side of the tournament

When does boxing start on espn. I see jerry Jones old ass giving a speech.

Back