Boxing Discussion VI

Fuck it, Charlo's probably gonna whoop his ass but I tossed a whopping .2u on Heiland at +1350. The kid's got moxie I tell ya.

gutierrez +4000 decision.

sometimes you can find great deals at betfair

Really wish there was better odds for Charlo to TKO Heiland, even with Charlo going up in weight, Heiland is about as tailor made a ranked guy as Charlo could be facing. Wide open, loves to slug, very little in the way of defence and will be at a significant disadvantage everywhere besides maybe cardio. Charlo packs more power, is faster, better defence. I think Charlo 4-6 could be a very good shout here.

Already big on Garcia but the odds keep getting better so I'll continue to load more on it.

Love the odds for Jarrell Miller ML, will probably take his (T)KO line too.

I finally bit on the boxing match on Saturday as well. Line keeps shortening and almost everyone is predicting Mikey Garcia is going to school or even stop Adrien Broner. I am usually an underdog bettor in boxing but this is getting into playable territory now: Mikey Garcia (-225) vs Adrien Broner $450.00 for $200.00

Really wish there was better odds for Charlo to TKO Heiland, even with Charlo going up in weight, Heiland is about as tailor made a ranked guy as Charlo could be facing. Wide open, loves to slug, very little in the way of defence and will be at a significant disadvantage everywhere besides maybe cardio. Charlo packs more power, is faster, better defence. I think Charlo 4-6 could be a very good shout here.

Already big on Garcia but the odds keep getting better so I'll continue to load more on it.

Love the odds for Jarrell Miller ML, will probably take his (T)KO line too.
How much do you have on Garcia? And what can you tell us about Miller? I'm familiar with Gerald Washington, but not his opponent. Can you say why you like his opponent so much?

How much do you have on Garcia? And what can you tell us about Miller? I'm familiar with Gerald Washington, but not his opponent. Can you say why you like his opponent so much?

Had just over 1k on Garcia @1.34 and put another 750 on him now at 1.40, will likely continue to put more on if it gets any higher too.

Miller throws combinations well for a guy his size, has fantastic power. He'll never be top of the world but Washington is the older guy and his has tank isn't great, I think he can maybe keep Miler off for 2 rounds with the jab at most but he will wilt under Miller's power eventually. The year layoff for Miller is the only real question mark I have here but I just can't see Washington avoiding the big shots for too long.

That's so unlike you Cr0w to have so much on a favorite. I guess you really think there's a big disparity in skill here between Garcia & Broner.

That's so unlike you Cr0w to have so much on a favorite. I guess you really think there's a big disparity in skill here between Garcia & Broner.

Yeah, not my usual strategy by any means but I really do feel very confident in Garcia getting this.

McJoe Arroyo as dog against Rau'shee Warren this weekend is another bet I like. Warren has been hugely underwhelming as a pro and Arroyo can absolutely win this.

Anyone like Indongo?

He has the capabilities both physically and skill-wise to make it uncomfortable at times but I can't see him winning unless he stops Crawford. Especially with the fight being in Nebraska.

But if he does manage it, it would be absolutely incredible. Beat Troyanovsky in Russia, Burns in Scotland..... if he beats Crawford in the USA, and in his hometown that's insane.

I'm on Broner this weekend at an average price of +285 to win 2u.

I like his size and think he seems focused for this one.

McJoe Arroyo as dog against Rau'shee Warren this weekend is another bet I like. Warren has been hugely underwhelming as a pro and Arroyo can absolutely win this.

normally were on the same plays but im on the opposite this weekend. i have warren, washington and looking to freeroll broner if garcia gets into plus money.

i know that jarrell has the imrpessive ko over muralimov but im hoping that his power might be overrated. he was nowhere near hurting cropcop in glory 17 and mirko had already been kod three consecutive times by mir, schaub and nelson. i played the decision line on both fighters as well as washington ml. gerald sparred with wlad in klits preparation for joshua and i dont think his ko loss to deontay will have a factor in this fight.

also tom brown is the promoter for the fight and gerald is a tgp fighter if the fight goes to the cards

I'm on Broner at various prices for 2u, give or take. I don't think this will be a walkover whatsoever for Mikey. This should be a good fight with the size and power that Broner has. He seems motivated and knows this is probably his last chance to show what he's got and be a real player in the sport. Mikey's jumped weight pretty quickly, and although he's done a good job with it, Broner is the type of guy that beats smaller fighters up and Mikey could be biting off more than he can chew here. Broner might be a joke outside the ring but Ive always maintained that if he can put it together then he can be extremely hard to beat at 140.

This is his time to prove me right or wrong. Don't think this is an easy fight for either guy, Broner seems like the play to me here, so I took it. Definitely not an easy play but I gotta put my money where my mouth is. Hopefully dimes or somebody gives us lb'ing so I can hedge or arb out of it at somepoint, if not then I'll just bite the bullet and take the loss if AB doesn't have it in him.

normally were on the same plays but im on the opposite this weekend. i have warren, washington and looking to freeroll broner if garcia gets into plus money.

i know that jarrell has the imrpessive ko over muralimov but im hoping that his power might be overrated. he was nowhere near hurting cropcop in glory 17 and mirko had already been kod three consecutive times by mir, schaub and nelson. i played the decision line on both fighters as well as washington ml. gerald sparred with wlad in klits preparation for joshua and i dont think his ko loss to deontay will have a factor in this fight.

also tom brown is the promoter for the fight and gerald is a tgp fighter if the fight goes to the cards

I'd be shocked if Washington has the cardio to keep Miller off him, around 5-7 I think Miller stops him. Unless Washington earns Millers respect early with a big shot which I can't see. He was gifted a draw against Mansour and scraped past a 19-8 Aguilera, a fight in which he could easily have lost. I do actually think he could win the opening 3 rounds with the jab but he can't keep that up over 10 against a guy like Miller, if he does manage that he'd have to have massively improved at the age of 35. Admittedly 10 rounds favours Washington in that regard.

I just love Garcia here for all the reasons I've stated over the past few weeks, even more so that Robert Garcia has already trained a fighter to beat Broner (Maidana), he knows the strengths, weaknesses at what works, albeit a different style of fighter. Garcia is not a pressure fighter but he can put pressure on when he needs to.

I think Broner makes the weight but at what expense? Best of luck to everyone thought regardless of who you're on.

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if Washington has the cardio to keep Miller off him, around 5-7 I think Miller stops him. Unless Washington earns Millers respect early with a big shot which I can't see. He was gifted a draw against Mansour and scraped past a 19-8 Aguilera, a fight in which he could easily have lost. I do actually think he could win the opening 3 rounds with the jab but he can't keep that up over 10 against a guy like Miller, if he does manage that he'd have to have massively improved at the age of 35. Admittedly 10 rounds favours Washington in that regard.

I just love Garcia here for all the reasons I've stated over the past few weeks, even more so that Robert Garcia has already trained a fighter to beat Broner (Maidana), he knows the strengths, weaknesses at what works, albeit a different style of fighter. Garcia is not a pressure fighter but he can put pressure on when he needs to.

I think Broner makes the weight but at what expense? Best of luck to everyone thought regardless of who you're on.

i think the mansour that fought washington is every bit as good as the miller that exists today. he was beating breazeale until the fluke mouthpiece injury. also, jarall might have cardio issues himself as after he sparred deontay he immediately went to the hospital with what he claims were dehydration related. i had to take the plus money, especially with the fight being promoted by tgp

i am concerened about the cut to 140 and that it may affect broner later in the fight and thats why i want to hedge garcia if given the chance. i am not taking into consideration anything that happened in broners fight with maidaina other than adrians grit and resolve as there is almost zero chance that mikey is going to throw 950 punches, over 170 in the first two rounds.

i havent seen a boxing/mma weekend this good in quite some time. i must have 25 bets going already, which is very rare for me

you might want to take a look a the round 2 and 3 prop with lamas; knight was involved in an accident and suffered cuts to the right side of his face that apperaed to be pretty severe, something that might break open upon impact like in the first chavez/dlh fight.

Last edited:
i think the mansour that fought washington is every bit as good as the miller that exists today. he was beating breazeale until the fluke mouthpiece injury. also, jarall might have cardio issues himself as after he sparred deontay he immediately went to the hospital with what he claims were dehydration related. i had to take the plus money, especially with the fight being promoted by tgp

i am concerened about the cut to 140 and that it may affect broner later in the fight and thats why i want to hedge garcia if given the chance. i am not taking into consideration anything that happened in broners fight with maidaina other than adrians grit and resolve as there is almost zero chance that mikey is going to throw 950 punches, over 170 in the first two rounds.

i havent seen a boxing/mma weekend this good in quite some time. i must have 25 bets going already, which is very rare for me

you might want to take a look a the round 2 and 3 prop with lamas; knight was involved in an accident and suffered cuts to the right side of his face that apperaed to be pretty severe, something that might break open like in the first chavez/dlh fight.

Yeah was taking a look at the Knight injury, can't remember the last time I saw a cut injury stoppage in MMA but Lamas has some nasty ground and pound and brutal elbows so if anyone can open it up it's him, and if the cut is as large as it looks it could be stopped.

Back